Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

HOw Long Was Your Worst Hangover?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 4, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Erm.. u gessed it, im hung.. but there are many people who i believe know cures for the common hangover, if u do, or would like to talk about horrible hangovers, post here. It would help me, and millions of other people out.. gonk please post soon, heheh..
There is no cure. Suck it up.
Let it pass?
Two. Which should be fairly obvious.

1. Time.
2. Not get drunk in the first place. (probably the easiest)
Vir Neco
There is no cure. Suck it up.

there are things that can improve your condition, ex: water and other things that i dont know about..
I've heard that melt butter would do the trick, but it's just a rumor.
I usually let my hangovers pass with coke, pizza and some good cartoons.
There is no cure. Drink some water to help with the dehydration. Maybe some kind of tummy medicine to help with the nausea. I never had really bad hangovers. I just always feel tired and like I want to drink gallons of water but not really eat.
Nin
I've heard that melt butter would do the trick, but it's just a rumor.
I usually let my hangovers pass with coke, pizza and some good cartoons.

thas what i usually do too.. until my little sister comes in my room n starts jumping on my bed and screaming... why i oughta!...
I'm not a drinker, but here's what I've heard. To prevent hangovers, you have to start while you're drinking. Intersperse your alcoholic drinks with water. Drink about 3 huge cups of water before bed. You'll have to pee a lot, but you won't be hungover. So I guess it's your choice: pee a lot all night, or be hungover.
pirateliera
I'm not a drinker, but here's what I've heard. To prevent hangovers, you have to start while you're drinking. Intersperse your alcoholic drinks with water. Drink about 3 huge cups of water before bed. You'll have to pee a lot, but you won't be hungover. So I guess it's your choice: pee a lot all night, or be hungover.

3nodding i've done that before n it works.. but when im not near water.. the next day is a hellzone
There is also no prevention of them except to not drink. All that stuff is bullshit. And i dont like bullshit.
a hang over is dehidration thats all. rehydrate your self and you'll feel better.... sort of Alcohol is a poisen thats why you get sick. ne who you can cut the hang over down if you drink more water while your drinking
You have to pay for your actions, man.

But eat a banana, the vitamins in them will help.
Vir Neco
There is also no prevention of them except to not drink. All that stuff is bullshit. And i dont like bullshit.

nope, that three glasses of water before u sleep thing works 90%, all u end up with in the morning is a mild headache from wat the booz did to yer brainhole

Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
<center>I heard that raw eggz work for hang overs...</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers