Welcome to Gaia! ::

gemini-gem
Hey I saw this post yesterday >>; <<; I remember because I said something like, "HAHAAHaha aaaw i love her sig" >> yeaaah I guess you must've wanted more back up on this prob of yours ne?

Lets see, it's good to know what you want. And sometimes it's good to not know what you want. >> Following me so far? no? okies lets try this in a different way. To you you may be thinking what i'm thinking "Sex is sex it doesn't matter what gender it's all just sex to me" Along those lines <<;; But yes! If you like both gender then woo! Power to ya. If your just confuse about things then Woo Power to ya! hahaha either way on what you choose or where you go you'll have to do something impacting ^^;

O.o I didn't make a post even close to this yesterday. O.o Unless you count me talking about my father's illness close to this, but.. Yeah. o.o;;

I usually don't think much about it. I'll be like "hey, that guy was cute." Or "Hey, that cute girl was nice." Not like... Really scoping out everyone and stuff like that. O.o
ButterBalls

Being attracted to your partner could play a role in it being hard. If people find their partners ugly they have more chances of choosing someone else. Especially if their relationship is physical only. It could definitely play a role. However, so can someone's past. Not having trust in men and what they do can have a role in being with men.

My opinion.

It could, but at this point, I don't even know if I really have a 'partner'. rolleyes

I'm not really known for picking people based on looks, which is part of it. Out of all my serious boyfriends, I was very.. Um.. Not picky.. Looks wise. So they were people I wasn't really.. Physically attracted to, but personality wise I saw something in them. So.? I don't know if I really don't trust men as a gender, but moreso individuals who act a certain way. That and authoritative men intimidate and scare me, but that has little to do in my attraction, except for maybe the fact that I like girly guys.
deaths_touch
Perhaps you're at a stage where you just have no interest in forming a relationship... Or has it always been the same?

You know, it's always really been that way. I mean, I'll get sexual feelings if I'm in a relationship sometimes, but it's never to the point where I'm just.. Really wanting it. Well, unless they're like.. Amazing. Which.. Really hasn't happened. >.<;; I used to just think I was asexual, but.. I dunno. o.o
Tia Wanna
deaths_touch
Perhaps you're at a stage where you just have no interest in forming a relationship... Or has it always been the same?

You know, it's always really been that way. I mean, I'll get sexual feelings if I'm in a relationship sometimes, but it's never to the point where I'm just.. Really wanting it. Well, unless they're like.. Amazing. Which.. Really hasn't happened. >.<;; I used to just think I was asexual, but.. I dunno. o.o
Maybe... Did you ever have like... Crushes in your early teens?
deaths_touch
Maybe... Did you ever have like... Crushes in your early teens?

I was never really even interested in relationships until like.. My later teens. I mean, I'd see peopel I knew were cute, maybe have minor crushes, but I'd never really get infatuated with someone.
Tia Wanna
It could, but at this point, I don't even know if I really have a 'partner'. rolleyes

I'm not really known for picking people based on looks, which is part of it. Out of all my serious boyfriends, I was very.. Um.. Not picky.. Looks wise. So they were people I wasn't really.. Physically attracted to, but personality wise I saw something in them. So.? I don't know if I really don't trust men as a gender, but moreso individuals who act a certain way. That and authoritative men intimidate and scare me, but that has little to do in my attraction, except for maybe the fact that I like girly guys.
Could be all of those.

My opinion.
ButterBalls
Could be all of those.

My opinion.

Could be. Mhm.
Tia Wanna
deaths_touch

Have you ever spoken to a councelor about it? I mean... Like, and expert in that kind of thing...
Tia Wanna
gemini-gem
Hey I saw this post yesterday >>; <<; I remember because I said something like, "HAHAAHaha aaaw i love her sig" >> yeaaah I guess you must've wanted more back up on this prob of yours ne?

Lets see, it's good to know what you want. And sometimes it's good to not know what you want. >> Following me so far? no? okies lets try this in a different way. To you you may be thinking what i'm thinking "Sex is sex it doesn't matter what gender it's all just sex to me" Along those lines <<;; But yes! If you like both gender then woo! Power to ya. If your just confuse about things then Woo Power to ya! hahaha either way on what you choose or where you go you'll have to do something impacting ^^;

O.o I didn't make a post even close to this yesterday. O.o Unless you count me talking about my father's illness close to this, but.. Yeah. o.o;;

I usually don't think much about it. I'll be like "hey, that guy was cute." Or "Hey, that cute girl was nice." Not like... Really scoping out everyone and stuff like that. O.o

AHahaha I didn't say you were. But yeah it's a natural instinct we all do. We are very picky picky people. Our eyes have been train to spot hot people. Don't think it's true? Most of the time you do it without knowing. HAhahah but yeah if you haven't notice most of the teens today are either les or bi so i say something big is going to happen to us all. And after that issue is done we'll have alots of parties and die old or young >> depending on << if you want to wait or not XD
deaths_touch
Have you ever spoken to a councelor about it? I mean... Like, and expert in that kind of thing...

I dont' really.. do well with counseling. I never really have. Just can't really open up to strangers. It's.. weird.

i know where your coming from i consider myself someone who just dates the person for them
I love men. I couldnt even think of having a serious relationship with a female. But men dont turn me on. ladies are just naturally more beautiful and nicer to look at then men.
I'm like you. I don't care what the sex is of the person I'm dating, I just care if they're human and care about me, and who is unique.
deaths_touch
Maybe you're just sexually attracted to girls, but emotionally attracted to guys... If that made any sense...

Um, would that be considered a form of bisexuality? neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces