Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is there anyone you like, but for some reason you can't or don't tell them

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Hey there people. Well, there's this guy that I've liked for about 3 months and I haven't told him until a few days ago that I really like him. He told me that he really liked me too and wished that we had some classes together cause he thinks I'm a really cool person. To me, it kinda sounds like he does like me, but when he said I was a cool person, I not sure if he thinks I was saying he was a cool person or if he wants to get to know me more. Also I have his phone number and I've been to nervous to call him cause I'm afraid that I'm gonna call him and we talk for a little bit and then theres a silence b/w us. Can anyone help me? Oh, and theres this other girl that he wants to be his g/f, but she doesn't want him to be her b.f.
[[ well, get to know him better as a mate, go out and stuff, then tell him how you really feel about him.
Princess Akazariua
[[ well, get to know him better as a mate, go out and stuff, then tell him how you really feel about him.
Thanks for the advice.

Naughty Veteran

24,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
I coudnt tell the last 3 gyes I liked how I really feel about them... I would just ******** things up.

But if there is no major problem in telling someone, just tell them. Or do as me: Start with inocent dates... Just hanging out and see how it goes from there.
Hang out with him and become like close friends. If he wants another girl to be his gf then let it go and let him do what he chooses.
Amens
I coudnt tell the last 3 gyes I liked how I really feel about them... I would just ******** things up. But if there is no major problem in telling someone, just tell them. Or do as me: Start with inocent dates... Just hanging out and see how it goes from there.
Thanks for the advice, that does sound like a good idea, but knowing me, I'd probably be to nervous to ask him to hang out with me ^_^'''
sh1n0bu
Hang out with him and become like close friends. If he wants another girl to be his gf then let it go and let him do what he chooses.
Thanks, I tried to stop likeing him cause I saw how he would have his arm around the other girl and them hug (but again, all my guy friends like to hug) and thats why I waited to tell him for 3 months, but since I saw nothing happening with him and that girl and they seem to be getting more distence, I thought it would be ok for me to tell him.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
It might help if you were to get to know him better as a friend first. Then make your move when the time is right.
If I were you, I get to know him, maybe get a group of friends together and go to a movie, then perhaps do something with the two of you? Work your up to going out alone with him...

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
u told him u like him right? well from where i see this, he said u were a kool person, and well i think thats like a total misinterpretation of what u said to him, he maybe took it a different way you know? but well go after him, if u think its worth the work, then do so and go after him
Wow.....that bites, I think you should call him about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff