Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just came out of the closet [I'm bisexual] to a good older friend/mentor in school. Now, my older brother is dating a girl I have a crush on. I'm scared; I get phantasmagorically jealous every time I see them kiss. I'm afraid one day it might get out of control.. Any words of wisdom?

Girl-Crazy Athlete

If it's just a lust, I think you should go take a nice long walk soon, and try to get over it. If you think it's love, maybe you should talk the situation with your brother/ the girl. sweatdrop (not so good on these situations)

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Willpower is your friend. Try it. That will be all that you need.
Well, even if you liked a guy you might not want to step into their relationship. It's only going to make things worst for you because she might not like you for ruining their relationship, you might want to consider that before you go doing anything.

I think you should vent your thoughts out in a journal and/or with a friend. Put down your thoughts and feelings on this subject and put down everything that makes you jealous.

Also, you should wait for them to break up before you start asking her questions.

My opinion.
Well, maybe you should get over this girl. It is my opinion that family is more important.
Well if it's just lust, try and avoid them, if you think it might be something more, you're going to have to talk about it to your brother or the girl. This one is a toughie. But what doesn't kill us will only make us stronger!
The older friend/mentor is the only person I've told. Plus, I'm thinking I should just get over her; she's about five years older than me. She's also a mentor, my brother introduced me to alot of people at my school. Thanks.
witchywaggle
I just came out of the closet [I'm bisexual] to a good older friend/mentor in school. Now, my older brother is dating a girl I have a crush on. I'm scared; I get phantasmagorically jealous every time I see them kiss. I'm afraid one day it might get out of control.. Any words of wisdom?
Well, that wouldnt work at all. Not even bi girls want to go out with a girl 5 years younger? Well, oddly mabey. Also, who said she was bi? It might of never worked in the 1st place. So, try to get over it by telling your brother so your brother doesnt talk or bring her around you. Or has hard as it gets, like someone else. heart

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
I'm afraid that getting over her is simple what you will have to do. There will be more people in you life for you, I'm sure.
Just get over it. My word of advice for the day.
Move on, she's your brothers gal. Do u want to have a sibling rivalry your whole life with him. Besides I think u love your brother more than her so move on and let them be happy. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff