Welcome to Gaia! ::

baptist_preacher
I suggest that you rebuke women, for they are a product of SATAN!!! You are being tempted my brother and I believe that you will fall into sin and into the hands of SATAN!!! You believe the satanical women, with their satanical temptations from satan.

you are stupid. I am a christian and I believe that you are an abomonation to humanity. You make people like me look terrible when giving advice from a religious perspective.
Ppl like him are the reason I don't like to talk about subjects like this.
SuperSonic27
Ok so there is this Girl that I like but I swear that she hates me. She and I used to be Kinda close but as of late all she seems to do is try to insult me and interject negative comments into my conversations with other people. I'm acting like I'm unaffected by it but it's killing me inside because I still like her a lot and I'm not sure why she's made at me. Does anyone out there have any suggestions?

Each girl deals with things diferently, she could be putting u down bucase she's insacure, or because she likes u and maybe was badly hurt in the past when she confesed her feelings and though she knows u like her to she's still frightened, there are meny more posibalities and ur the only one that can find out y she's being like this
SuperSonic27
Ppl like him are the reason I don't like to talk about subjects like this.

Well, I'll help you... or try at least. You can either try to talk to her about it, or you can just be friendly and hope she decides to be nicer. If you do talk to her about it, just be friendly and ask why she hasn't been nice lately. If she responds unkindly, then just try and move on. Also, if she accuses you of something you haven't done, apologize anyway.
Saddie-sad
No offence but she's doing what all chicks do...she's playing mind games and being a real b***h about it. You may like her but move on...seriously, if it is mind games...can you honestly imagine what she is like in an actual relationship?

yeah dude...chicks are evil...but yet ...most of us just cant resist them and they know this... eventually shell have a problem and thats when youll step up to bat and help her with it sincerly..no faking it
baptist_preacher
I suggest that you rebuke women, for they are a product of SATAN!!! You are being tempted my brother and I believe that you will fall into sin and into the hands of SATAN!!! You believe the satanical women, with their satanical temptations from satan.
shitbox mule. rolleyes
16jester16
Saddie-sad
No offence but she's doing what all chicks do...she's playing mind games and being a real b***h about it. You may like her but move on...seriously, if it is mind games...can you honestly imagine what she is like in an actual relationship?

yeah dude...chicks are evil...but yet ...most of us just cant resist them and they know this... eventually shell have a problem and thats when youll step up to bat and help her with it sincerly..no faking it
either that or take the "turnabout is fair play" right around the time she comes around to ask for your help, tell her to go ******** herself.
SuperSonic27
Ok so there is this Girl that I like but I swear that she hates me. She and I used to be Kinda close but as of late all she seems to do is try to insult me and interject negative comments into my conversations with other people. I'm acting like I'm unaffected by it but it's killing me inside because I still like her a lot and I'm not sure why she's made at me. Does anyone out there have any suggestions?

This sounds slightly like a situation I'm in, except from the opposite perspective. I think either she wants to get the message across to back off (maybe not that she dislikes you, but that you should leave her be for a little while), or perhaps she's just going through a bad time. Perhaps she's waiting for you to ask her out? Who knows, but she's probably frustrated one way or another.

Shy Sweetheart

Girls are annoying. That's why I can never be a homosexual. -_- But on to you, good luck with the girl. If she is being a pain, leave her.
Alternate
Girls are annoying. That's why I can never be a homosexual. -_- But on to you, good luck with the girl. If she is being a pain, leave her.

Yeah, I'll agree with that fullheartedly. I'd give up and become homosexual if I were you.
well what is one thing that she said to u cuz theres this girl in my class that broke up with her bf and she likes him again now so she is saying things to him to show that she likes him again
I have the same problem! Only I'm the one who's saying all the awful things. I just get nervous around guys I like and when I'm nervous I either laugh or start acting very sarcastic and catty. I try not to but I can't help it.

So maybe it's the exact same way for this girl you like. Maybe she's just nervous because she's got a hugely mind blowing crush on you and doesn't know what to do.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
If you want to know why she does these things, the best thing that you can do is talk to her and see what she says. If you get no explanation that way, then it would be best if you avoided her so that she cannot effect you with her negative attitude.
XwonderX
I have the same problem! Only I'm the one who's saying all the awful things. I just get nervous around guys I like and when I'm nervous I either laugh or start acting very sarcastic and catty. I try not to but I can't help it.

So maybe it's the exact same way for this girl you like. Maybe she's just nervous because she's got a hugely mind blowing crush on you and doesn't know what to do.
yeah thats what ive been trying to say cuz thats what it sounds like the girls doing she just has a huge crush on u and she doesnt know what to do
If your going to let 1 girl make dislike all then consider your self verey immature and simplie minded fool. If shes not acting like a jerk then shes not a freind at all. Be done with her and move on for she does not fell what you feel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff