Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been in the same situation as u multiple times. It sucks, but don't be so clingy. I don't know what other advice i can give, all my relationships tend to fall apart when they get to that phase... confused
tim_the_emo_techie
K, i love my girl friend so much, but like we never spend anytime together anymore sad and the only time we are together, theres other people with us. Sometimes it almost feels like were not even going out sad Last weekend she went to florda and i never saw her for like 5 days and now (friday) were not even going to do anything this weekend cuz shes going to hang out with her friend, even thou we made plans. Sometimes i feel like she dosnt even care. I just really dont know what do do anymore. I really really love her and i never want to leave her or break up with her....thats the last thing i want, i unno what i would do if she did, but this is starting to really bother me, like evertime were supposeed to do something and dont i seriocly just go home and cry, i just love her so much sad . what should i do??
I mailed you hun.
love bites so watch your fingers and dont stick your hand in the chage

Beloved Lover

Kite2424
try talking it out with her directly if that doesnt work just threatain to break up and not actually do it
that last part is a bad idea. She sound's like she's no longer interested, so if you threaten, she might take the hint and go.
You need to tell her that you miss spending time with her, and you love being with her but that you are frustrated. You need to get her feelings out in the open too, b/c it sounds like she's avoiding you.
WOW eek . you sound so much like my boyfriend. well my problem is i'm not aloud to have a boyfriend but yours is differn't. i would say to tell her that you want to spend more time with her. if she doesnt take it into concideration. then she's not worth your time.
I can see my bf once a week. I'm really sorry about this. I understand how you feel. I'm in the same boat. crying *hugs*
tim_the_emo_techie
K, i love my girl friend so much, but like we never spend anytime together anymore sad and the only time we are together, theres other people with us. Sometimes it almost feels like were not even going out sad Last weekend she went to florda and i never saw her for like 5 days and now (friday) were not even going to do anything this weekend cuz shes going to hang out with her friend, even thou we made plans. Sometimes i feel like she dosnt even care. I just really dont know what do do anymore. I really really love her and i never want to leave her or break up with her....thats the last thing i want, i unno what i would do if she did, but this is starting to really bother me, like evertime were supposeed to do something and dont i seriocly just go home and cry, i just love her so much sad . what should i do??

You talk to her. You love her, and you want to solve this problem. So, talk to her.
I know how you feel, but I haven't done anything yet. hehe. Anyways just talk to her and tell her how you feel and that you want to spend more time with her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff