Welcome to Gaia! ::

K, i love my girl friend so much, but like we never spend anytime together anymore sad and the only time we are together, theres other people with us. Sometimes it almost feels like were not even going out sad Last weekend she went to florda and i never saw her for like 5 days and now (friday) were not even going to do anything this weekend cuz shes going to hang out with her friend, even thou we made plans. Sometimes i feel like she dosnt even care. I just really dont know what do do anymore. I really really love her and i never want to leave her or break up with her....thats the last thing i want, i unno what i would do if she did, but this is starting to really bother me, like evertime were supposeed to do something and dont i seriocly just go home and cry, i just love her so much sad . what should i do??
Talk to her about this.

Direct communication can solve most problems. Many times, the other person isn't even aware that there is a problem.
Have you talked to her about how you feel. If you haven't do that first and foremost.
tim_the_emo_techie
K, i love my girl friend so much, but like we never spend anytime together anymore sad and the only time we are together, theres other people with us. Sometimes it almost feels like were not even going out sad Last weekend she went to florda and i never saw her for like 5 days and now (friday) were not even going to do anything this weekend cuz shes going to hang out with her friend, even thou we made plans. Sometimes i feel like she dosnt even care. I just really dont know what do do anymore. I really really love her and i never want to leave her or break up with her....thats the last thing i want, i unno what i would do if she did, but this is starting to really bother me, like evertime were supposeed to do something and dont i seriocly just go home and cry, i just love her so much sad . what should i do??

Tell her what you just told us. Tell her how she's making you feel and that you want it to change but don't sound forceful or anything. Maybe she avoiding you because she feels that there is possibly no or not enough emotional links between you two.
Master_azrael
Have you talked to her about how you feel. If you haven't do that first and foremost.

well tonight when i found out that were not going to do anything tommrow night, she was asking me what was wrong and i told her we never hang out or do anything anymore, and all she said was sorry sad

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

tim_the_emo_techie
i'm going through the same thing right now w/ mine too except for i dont cry when she goes away
try talking it out with her directly if that doesnt work just threatain to break up and not actually do it
It sEEmz lIIke your tOO clIIngy....no FFence. Sure...you can do things...but just teLL heRR you reaLLy want to hang-out!
I was ion the same situation. You have to talk to her and tell her how shes making you feal. If you really want your relationship to work then you MUST talk to her. But other than that I say break up with her thats what me and my ex did. Shell just hurt you after a while, unintentionally of course but I garentee if you dont talk to her then you will get hurt... if you like her as much as you say
Don't be too clingy. Just because she is your girlfriend doesn't mean you should spend time with her 24/7. Why don't you invite her somewhere special or do something really nice for her on a day that she isn't busy? 3nodding
what you need to do is when your alone at your house cook a meal for you and your girl. then call her over and tell it's important and that she must come alone. once she is there you two can have you meal and talk things out and find out why you two dont have any time alone any more.
if this does not work then not sure what to do.
i see my boyfriend about once a week but if you really don't see her and you feel that way talk to her about it.
I'm sorry about this. I don't know what love is yet, but if you love her a lot, then go and talk to her why she needs to hang around her friends with you? If you love her so much, she must love you too. I think talking to her alone and just say what you feel and when she always makes plans everytime you want to be with her. If you don't then then what are you going to do? I don't think you're clingy at all. Barely hanging out with someone you love dearly is not good.
Yeah you definently need to talk to her about this, and if she doesn't respond to you, you need to end the relationship. You may love her, but if she doesn't love you back, or doesn't show it then there is no reason to continue causing agony for yourself because you just can't bear tto leave her. There are others out there, and if she wont care about you, you can find someone new.
i kno how u feel. i went through the same thing with my boyfriend. unfortunately, distance between a relationship can cause it to go wrong, resulting in heartbreak. the first thing you should do is set something up with your girlfriend and let her kno how much it means to you that you are together on that date. also (sorry to say this) but she might not be as into the public dating thing as you are. it sounds to me like she still wants to be able to hang out with her friends and not have to worry about a relationship.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff