Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok This is embarrising but you kow when you discharge....Are you apposed to wear a pantyliner?
You can. It depends upon what your comfortable with. It certainly can be helpful at times.
Cutesy
You can. It depends upon what your comfortable with. It certainly can be helpful at times.

3nodding
no one telling u u have to but if u want to it keeps ur panties clen
BonitaBaby

OK alot of people tell me diff...but thanx yall...
Trying-To-Live
BonitaBaby

No problem, but I'm not entirely sure if I helped, just agreeing with Cutesy.
It is a natural question to ask, no worries. And it has been answered by the others. Just depends on what you are comfortable with.
Trying-To-Live
BonitaBaby

Every girls cycle is a little different. You have to figure out what works best for yours and what you are most comfortable with. Try not to let others influence it too much because it will be hard for them to know whats best for you because they have no experience with what your cycle is like and what you need for it.
Pantyliner? Do you happen to mean sanitary pads?
I think it is the usual thing to use for hygiene purposes. Some other girls use tampons but those...I find them awful. Some don't but there are some safety precautions to take I guess...
1st. What the hell is a guy doing on this thread?
2nd. Yes. Only between periods, if you don't trust yourself.
3rd. Tampons are not awful if you're a swimmer. Trust me.
4th.Yes, because if you piss yourself, you can show the pantyliner and blame heavy discharge.
Why are you people getting mad that a guy came here. Guys aren't always stupid when it comes to these things. Hell, he helped answer your question right?
Lunatic Chic
Why are you people getting mad that a guy came here. Guys aren't always stupid when it comes to these things. Hell, he helped answer your question right?

Yup guys need to know things like this to understand their girlfriend(s) and wife next time...
yeah. It would be smart of you to do that. Or just change your underwear very often. That works too. But a pantyliner is good, because you can't really feel it. Its so thin that you don't notice it.
just go with what you think will be comfiterable

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces