Welcome to Gaia! ::

My girlfriend wants me to get my tougne pierced. I just recently had my ears pierced because of her. Now she wants to go a step further and get my tongue, not hers, mine pierced. Im having doughts of getting, so i want to get some feed back frome this. Also why women like to have guys tongues pierced.

Well I ve talked to my girlfriend. *sigh* I layed down the law, now we are offically done. Now im emotionaly at a loss, and feel derpressed.
Wondering if what I did was for the better. I need some help getting over her so if anyone wants to be friends and comfurt me. I would be greatful. *sigh*
Its your body. Not hers. It isnt her decision. confused If you dont want it, dont get it.

O.G. Dabbler

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Pssht, if you don't want to, then don't. Tell her to screw off.
A.k.A.
Its your body. Not hers. It isnt her decision. confused If you dont want it, dont get it.
She is very good when it comes to talking me into things. You have no idea how hard it will be to say no.
1- dont let her boss u around
2-only do it if u want to
DJ Dizzer
My girlfriend wants me to get my tougne pierced. I just recently had my ears pierced because of her. Now she wants to go a step further and get my tongue, not hers, mine pierced. Im having doughts of getting, so i want to get some feed back frome this. Also why women like to have guys tongues pierced.

It's your body, if you don't want to get it periced don't. It;s your life, you shouldn't let some girl control it!
DJ Dizzer
A.k.A.
She is very good when it comes to talking me into things. You have no idea how hard it will be to say no.

Whipped. lol
And obviously you two cant communicate well enough. I suggest working on that.
DJ Dizzer

Why let her control you? If you don't want your tongue pierced DON'T get it pierced. Simple. She shouldn't get mad, if she does tell her to go out and get hers pierced.
u HAVE to TELL her how U feel about it! dont let her make u do thing u dont wanna do!
it's your body, man...
I don't think anyone, anywhere, at any time should ever get their tongue pierced.
Don't - it's not up to her to decide.
But I'm not sure this really belomgs in ED...more in the Life Issues section.
What the... It's your decision, your tongue, your body. If she likes it and wants it so much, tell her to pierce HER tongue. (That is, if you don't want it.) If you do want it, then... >.>;
Crashette
DJ Dizzer

It's your body, if you don't want to get it periced don't. It;s your life, you shouldn't let some girl control it!
Listen, she has the power to sway my choice.
Frankly, getting your tongue pierced is just disgusting. Ears, eyebrows, okay, fairynuff: they don't interfere, but do you really want a lovely taste of metal in your mouth half the time, along with the loss of taste buds?

She can press you all she likes, but it's your decision in the end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff