Welcome to Gaia! ::

ive liked this guy for over a year and now we started talking, he makes jokes about how hes my bf, smiles and laughs whenever were just hanging out, keeps teasing me about my ex, he says hi to me when i pass him, he sits by me in class, but im not sure because he leaves me to go hang out with his best friend, it just feels like he doesnt like me, i dont know what to do, dont hate me for being gay, please
no one cares
Apple808
ive liked this guy for over a year and now we started talking, he makes jokes about how hes my bf, smiles and laughs whenever were just hanging out, keeps teasing me about my ex, he says hi to me when i pass him, he sits by me in class, but im not sure because he leaves me to go hang out with his best friend, it just feels like he doesnt like me, i dont know what to do, dont hate me for being gay, please

Well simply because he's your boyfriend doesn't mean you have to constantly be joined at the hip. It'd drive him insane to be with you constantly, and he just needs some time to chill with his buddies. He still likes you, but that doesn't mean he has to abandon his friends to be with you 24/7, too. Sounds like it's chill pill time for you.
Maybe he's not getting the response from you? Apparently you hang out alot and talk alot and even joke about being together... Even significant others need time away from their mates, wether gay or straight. Is this just jealousy of the best friend? Why not ask him if he's serious about the boyfriend thing? Or is he not gay? Or are you not sure? And what exactly do you mean teasing? Is it friendly ripping? Or is it seriously hurtful, if so have you told him?
Deltethnia
Maybe he's not getting the response from you? Apparently you hang out alot and talk alot and even joke about being together... Even significant others need time away from their mates, wether gay or straight. Is this just jealousy of the best friend? Why not ask him if he's serious about the boyfriend thing? Or is he not gay? Or are you not sure? And what exactly do you mean teasing? Is it friendly ripping? Or is it seriously hurtful, if so have you told him?

i dont know if hes gay thats the problem and ive never told anyone that i am, teasing as in just joking
Okay... am I right to assume then your ex is female? Do you feel he'd mock you if you told him you were gay?
You'll only get your answer through communication.
Deltethnia
Okay... am I right to assume then your ex is female? Do you feel he'd mock you if you told him you were gay?

yeah shes female, okay im bi then, i dont know if hed 'mock' me, its either hes gay and would get it or isnt and then maybe would just keep quiet about it
Princess Ria

scared hed hate me if hes straight
HAHAHAHA YOUR GAY... Do you own a vibrater/d***o?.................. XD
Apple808
Princess Ria

Oh don't be prissy. There aren't many straight guys who go around saying to their friends, "I'm you're boyfriend! Ha ha! So funny, huh, pal?" as a joke. And if he's really your friend, then he wouldn't hate you either way. And if he does, then he wasn't worth it.
darth hearted

no, im not like that
Inkou
Apple808
Princess Ria

Oh don't be prissy. There aren't many straight guys who go around saying to their friends, "I'm you're boyfriend! Ha ha! So funny, huh, pal?" as a joke. And if he's really your friend, then he wouldn't hate you either way. And if he does, then he wasn't worth it.

never thought about it that way
Apple808
darth hearted

no, im not like that

so what your a pitcher....
darth hearted
Apple808
darth hearted

no, im not like that

so what your a pitcher....