Welcome to Gaia! ::

AstonL
Chicken Zombie
AstonL
Chicken Zombie
AstonL
Chicken Zombie

The friend gave some whiny a** reasoning for them liking gaming while completely ignoring how her boyfriend's actions bother her. This probably means he feels this reasoning justifies his best friend's actions in a passive manner, meaning he is full of s**t and needs to be ignored. Get some common sense, srsly.

Unless you heard his tone, I don't know where this whiny attitude came from, but sherlock you look like you've got this murder locked down, where did it happen? the basement or the kitchen. Get some common sense, seriously lol

So no proof otherwise, sweety? Just going to mock me and say U R NOT wRite CUZ I sAID SO! It is good to know that you cannot argue, meaning you have no ground to stand on. Luckily, idiots are fun to bug.

Talks about proof, whole argument is void of proof, where's the common sense girl, since your invalid argument is seeming to be missing a lot of it.

Because, yano, there is no reason to mention how important gaming is to them when it doesn't resolve the problem whatsoever and is nothing more than background to the problem....except, yano, to passively say it is important to him so stop whining, Are you wanting to be with her boyfriend or something? rofl

Yano this has nothing to do with the friend and everything to do with the boyfriend. Because yano, the friend shouldn't be the one to Dr Phil their relationship. Show me on the doll where the gamer touched you. emo

Which you made the issue drag out twice. The firs time, I said the friend was full of s**t. Next...I said he should be ignored because he is full of s**t. Thanks for repeating me! I know I am brilliant.

Lavish Spirit

xiatara
Wolfertons
Honestly I have to say, the game is pretty addictive and you cant really compare playing League to putting on makeup in any way.

And about the childhood part, what your BFs friend said, I wouldve gone out too, if I had any friends as a little girl, but since Im from a bad family, I was always picked on and thus stayed inside and played some games. Up to this day I would rather take sitting inside, playing games over a social life.
Its difficult to understand him for you though, Im sorry you have to go through this. Maybe just sit around that 30-40 minutes and wait until he is done and drag him away by the arm, yes? 3nodding
The thing is, he had more friends than I did in highschool. I was anti-social and shy, so it was hard for me to make friends. Because my family couldn't afford gaming systems, I played with my toys and watched tv. Or I would play with my cousins. At school, he had a whole group of friends to hang out with during breaks and lunch. For me, I always skipped lunch because I was always alone. To put it short, he did have a social life.

I would always do that, but he wouldn't budge. After his game ends, I would pull on his shirt and ask him to hang out and he would keep playing. When he makes up his mind about something, he doesn't change it.
hmmm. for me, my boyfriend let me sit on his lap while he played league, that was around the time i started understanding the game and i just told him i wanna know more about the game, even though at that time i wasnt interested at all and wanted to be with him. i have no clue how i fell into playing league, but in the end after the game that i watched as a lapdog, i got his attention and we went outside! emotion_awesome
does your bf use like skype/teamspeak with anyone though?
Wolfertons
xiatara
Wolfertons
Honestly I have to say, the game is pretty addictive and you cant really compare playing League to putting on makeup in any way.

And about the childhood part, what your BFs friend said, I wouldve gone out too, if I had any friends as a little girl, but since Im from a bad family, I was always picked on and thus stayed inside and played some games. Up to this day I would rather take sitting inside, playing games over a social life.
Its difficult to understand him for you though, Im sorry you have to go through this. Maybe just sit around that 30-40 minutes and wait until he is done and drag him away by the arm, yes? 3nodding
The thing is, he had more friends than I did in highschool. I was anti-social and shy, so it was hard for me to make friends. Because my family couldn't afford gaming systems, I played with my toys and watched tv. Or I would play with my cousins. At school, he had a whole group of friends to hang out with during breaks and lunch. For me, I always skipped lunch because I was always alone. To put it short, he did have a social life.

I would always do that, but he wouldn't budge. After his game ends, I would pull on his shirt and ask him to hang out and he would keep playing. When he makes up his mind about something, he doesn't change it.
hmmm. for me, my boyfriend let me sit on his lap while he played league, that was around the time i started understanding the game and i just told him i wanna know more about the game, even though at that time i wasnt interested at all and wanted to be with him. i have no clue how i fell into playing league, but in the end after the game that i watched as a lapdog, i got his attention and we went outside! emotion_awesome
does your bf use like skype/teamspeak with anyone though?
I used to sit on his lap while he played League, but he told me to move when he got really into a game. D:

He uses raidcall when he plays league.

Lavish Spirit

xiatara
I used to sit on his lap while he played League, but he told me to move when he got really into a game. D:

He uses raidcall when he plays league.
I wish I could help you. Have you tried somehow getting him out of the room and then occupying his seat and table to do something and telling him that you wont leave until youre done and then like... you wont leave, you just there and tell him you want to spend some time with him, because not only his computer wants all the attention?
it might work...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces