Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Friends

Have you ever had a friend let you down?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I'd like to know how many people besides myself have had a friend leave them behind or let them down before, and I don't mean just once I mean lots of times.
ummm... everyone.
well, yes. There was this girl in my first school who lied about/to me, hit me, left me behind...and still has the nerve to call me a friend...
rosesbloodytears
I'd like to know how many people besides myself have had a friend leave them behind or let them down before, and I don't mean just once I mean lots of times.

Yeah, I have...it's horrid.
i can only name one or two friends that have. Right off, there was one girl who was a really good friend that i went out with for all of two weeks and out of nowhere, i hear she was pressing sexual harrassment charges against me for reasons i am still horribly confused about. I barely held her hand at this point and she did this. I lost her as a friend, but with the circumstances and how strange she turned out to be, it didn't bother me much, in fact i found it more amusing then heartbreaking.
got off with the girl i was in love with, got forgiven, he did it again.

i was forced to beat him. never spoken to him since. i knew the guy for 7 years. hope he gets renal failure.
rosesbloodytears

yeah loads of times by my female friends. My male friends seem to stick by me more. My trustworthy female friends, unfortunatly, live far away crying

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
is it right that i'm being blackmailed into being someone's friend?
rosesbloodytears

My ex did that, multiple times. I lost a lot of trust and faith in him because of it... not that it matters anymore because be broke up with me, but still.
I've been let down tons of times
Nah. Never.

Of course not.

Shy Sweetheart

My friends are little losers. I need new ones. -_- I feel for you, man.
Jurgium
ummm... everyone.

It's one of those sucky "learning experiences" everyone has to have.
i think the question is

who hasnt had a friend in some point in thier life do that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas