Welcome to Gaia! ::

Axellite
Naiya Masoka
Axellite
I'm asking because my boyfriend broke up with me after years of being together, he still wants to be intimately involved... with no such emotions such as love attached... (he didn't exactly say that but I can tell that's what he wants...)

Tell him to go find someone else. Honey, if he wants that after breaking up with you, then he isn't worth the time of day. Go find someone that's worth your time.

I know... It's hard though... because I still love him... He's making me angry though. When he asks me to do s**t for him and I say no, he's like "Aw c'mon! It's not like we haven't done it before." I told him there was a big difference between then and now but he doesn't understand, I guess....

Honey, get over your "love" for him. Realize that he is taking advantage of your feelings for him. I'd personally punch him for doing the things that he is doing. Babe, there are so many better guys out there for you. Just tell yourself that the love you hold is nothing but infatuation and he is not worthy of any of your feelings...besides anger. I know this isn't the wisest advice, but it's coming from someone who's been in your shoes...and who did the wrong thing for a long time. Don't make my mistakes...it's not worth it.
I personally don't think it's right but whatever floats your boat. If you end up having a bf, make sure you end the "friends with benefits" thing.
Axellite
What do you guys think about it? My friends suggests that I get one because "it's better than having a boyfriend." At first, I thought it was a bad idea because I like to be able to love someone and be loved back.

it help to releive your self(tho idk cuzz iv never had one)but me no like it..
if ya ask me its like your using them as a toy or something stare
I have posted on a thread similar to this before. Having a friend with benefits is great, if you are mature enough to handle it. I admit that it can be hard to not get a little jealous when he "dumps" you to get a girlfriend. "Damnit! My free booty is gone, rats." To full appreciate this you have to realize one thing- sex and love are seperate. End to argument. Think of it as a vin(sp?) diagram. Two circles overlapping at one point. One circle is love, one is sex. Sometimes they are connected, sometimes not. And that is a-okay. wink
Taiyoukousen-akki
Axellite
What do you guys think about it? My friends suggests that I get one because "it's better than having a boyfriend." At first, I thought it was a bad idea because I like to be able to love someone and be loved back.

Friends with Benefits is not about "Love". It's about lust, and it often gets taken a different way to the girl than to the boy.

I suggest that you stay away from it; it often leads to alot of trouble.

Yes litsen to her. She knows what she is talking about. 3nodding
bleh... as long as you take the proper precautions and its a trusted friend, knock yourself out... of course I garuntee that eventually, you will find that you need something more and will move on to a higher relationship... but for the meanwhile, I see nothing to deter you from it... unless your religious...
I dont think its a good idea. Its like having a boyfriend, who can cheat on you, but not actually be cheating on you since you are not dating
not that I know personally, these are the exact words of a friend of mine who was in that situation
Not a good idea, he'll be just using you for sex. He's just taking advantage of your feelings and using you for sex and that's about it. Once he finds someone else, he'll drop you like a brick, and you'll be alone. Leave him and find someone better, you deserve it.
Jedite1
Not a good idea, he'll be just using you for sex. He's just taking advantage of your feelings and using you for sex and that's about it. Once he finds someone else, he'll drop you like a brick, and you'll be alone. Leave him and find someone better, you deserve it.

That's the whole point. It's just about the sex. No feeling involved. She is using him just as much as he is using her. I do agree with what someone else said, eventually you will want more. Just don't develop feelings for your bed buddy. That is against the rules. wink
I do not think it is a good idea. Trust me, I've been down that road with the past guy I was with. It is something you might think the two of you can handle, but you never truly know until you try it out, and the things that you put at risk by doing so, are so great it is just not worth a couple of one night stands with someone who is a dear friend of yours.
Pfft. Don't do it with him, you have emotions. But it's fine to do, I'd say, with anyone else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff