Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark_Enchantress
you screwed up, got between two people who may or may not like each other because you want to control everyone and everything when really it's NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!

Back the hell off and give these people some time for christ sakes, you're smothering the hell out of them. As I said before...he's your EX and it sounds like soon she's going to be your ex friend.

How the gell did I get between two people??? I'm trying to get my friend to talk to me so she won't have the wrong idea. It is my damn business when a friend won't talk to me because she likes my ex. I'm not somthering the hell out of them. You have no idea what is going on. So I would advise you not to get bitchy at me and tell me what I should do.
A girl can get shy sometimes when you ask about personal questions. When she says no, it can meant both ways. don't get this wrong, but sometimes you feel this way too.
she prob knows that things between u 2 is sensative right now, and dint want to hurt u in anyway, jus the best thing u could do is send her an email and chill about it, its not sometin u should be upset bout, thers plenty of more things u should concentrate on, like finding some1 for urself and making ur x jelouse stressed
It sounds like to me just just panicked and didn't want you to get angry at her. Why would you need to ask her anyway? It's their 'relationship' so it should really be between them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff