Welcome to Gaia! ::

can u get pregnant without having sex??? beacuse i missed my period and i don't know if i'm pregnant or not!!!!!!!!!! I"M SCARED!!! can someone help me???!? please!!!? crying
Don't you have someone else to bother with this who actually cares?
sakina_x
Don't you have someone else to bother with this who actually cares?
I'm serious i need help! crying
barrel_racer05
can u get pregnant without having sex??? beacuse i missed my period and i don't know if i'm pregnant or not!!!!!!!!!! I"M SCARED!!! can someone help me???!? please!!!? crying

Missing a period is uncommon, but not rare. If you haven't had sex, and you haven't been playing around with turkey basters, you should be okay. Don't worry.

You should talk to your mother about these sort of things. I'm sure she can convince you more than I can.

Also, there's a thread called life issues that specializes in advice that can get you through these, ahem, life issues.

Best of luck.
we have the next Jesus...

sorry it said girls only and i got curious
Are you serious? Please, for the love of God tell me you don't actually think you can get pregnant. Your period is probly fluctuating a bit. Stress can cause you to miss it to.
Either you're stupid, or to young.

IF YOU'RE STUPID: Go to hell.

IF YOU'RE TO YOUNG: No, it's not possible, unless you go to some science place and they inject you...but i shant go into that.

IF YOU'RE REALLY OLD: Menopause. (sp?)

Dapper Shopper

2,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
barrel_racer05
It depends. Other than missing your period, what makes you think you're pregnant?
Go to life issues.

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
um, this should really be in general discussion, but because i'm in a good mood I will help you out.

I noticed in your profile your not that old, so don't worry. Your period when your younger is irregular and you can sometime go with out it for a month or so. I know I did. generally you can't get pregnent without having sex...unless you are artificially insemonated. SO just don't worry about it.
Did you have semen near your v****a?
No, you can't get pregnant if you haven't had sex. Missing your period can happen and it is often related to stress.
Well if you believe into myths in Christianity, then yes. Wasn't maria around 13 when she got her child? smile
if you've only just started your period (which I might assume from your age in your profile) then it's common to skip moths at times because your body's still adjusting. also, stress and uncommon fluxes in emotion or the like over a period of time can have an effect on your cycle. But if you've been fooling around with boys and are seriously concerned, then I would get a pregnancy test and MAKE SURE to follow all of the directions given on the package.

hope everything works out for you,

~Hoshi
don't worry, it happens to every girl at one time or another...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff