Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a follow up about my other topic.

Just incase you don't remember i was talking about going on the pill. I was "bleeding" for 5 days every 2 weeks.

I was scared to ask my mom.

Anyways, I asked and i got my pills today.

And for any of you girls who had the same problem as me I highly sugest you ask your doctor. If you are bleeding very heavliy its not good for you.

So anyways. Don't be shy to ask! ^_^
I was on the pill for awhile, and I liked it.. It's nice being regular, and not having to worry about pregnancy. o.o

I want it back.. crying
Good for you. ^_^

My doctor once told me about a girl with such bad bleeding she couldn't go to school because it would soak her and stuff, even wearing a tampon AND pad.
CleoSombra
Good for you. ^_^

My doctor once told me about a girl with such bad bleeding she couldn't go to school because it would soak her and stuff, even wearing a tampon AND pad.
eek gonk

wow..
good advice...

You get real low in iron when you over bleed. This can make your real sick, tired..
My younger cousin had that problem when her period first started. Her mother had to bring her to the doctor because she got so worried about it. I don't think that she got the pill though...
I went on the pill to regulate my period, but it just ended up screwing things up more due to the fact that I abused it. I either forgot to take it and would get behind, or would use it so I wouldn't have my period for camp or something. The side effects weren't too splendid, either. The pill ain't for everyone, but I think girl's with Makai's situation should definately get it.
I'm on it too for horrible migraines that leave my head throbbing and me puking all day due to hormonal changes during my cycle. It has helped.. I'm down to one migraine every 2-3 months and I've been on it for about 4 months now.
My only problem with it is I'm neurotic.. and even though I'm very far removed from risk of getting a blood clot I freak out a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff