Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
So I recently got done with a round of antibiotics ( My pinky finger was infected ono ) and now I'm getting symptoms of a yeast infection. So my mother goes and buys me a three day applicator thing and yadda yadda I went to put it in and dropped the suppository that was to go on the applicator, so I lost a day and had to open another one.

This one didn't get in not even half a inch. I started to feel light headed, ringing in my ears, really hot and sweaty, started to cry and couldn't keep up right. So I dropped the applicator and gripped the sink. . . .So now I only have two applicators and one suppository left neutral

Note: This has happened before, and I'm not sure what to make of it. ( Both times I have taken deep breaths and I seemed calm)

So I guess i'm asking if

-Has this happened to anyone?
- How do I tell my mother that I dropped these objects without her getting mad at me gonk I don't want her thinking I'm a wimp emo
- I've never liked anyone or anything touching me "down there" so could this be a panic attack?

Mythical Ladykiller

the light-headedness, ringing in your ears, and general panic could definitely be signs of a anxiety/panic attack. (they are some of the symptoms of mine, at least)

i think it would be a good idea to tell your mom exactly what happened! she can take you to the doctor and they can most likely give you something to treat the yeast infection without having to worry about suppositories or anything.

i know this is a rather personal topic, so if you'd rather discuss things privately, feel free to PM me!

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
trombompoline
the light-headedness, ringing in your ears, and general panic could definitely be signs of a anxiety/panic attack. (they are some of the symptoms of mine, at least)

i think it would be a good idea to tell your mom exactly what happened! she can take you to the doctor and they can most likely give you something to treat the yeast infection without having to worry about suppositories or anything.

i know this is a rather personal topic, so if you'd rather discuss things privately, feel free to PM me!

Thank you for replying! I haven't really had a panic attack in awhile. I'm on medication so I thought I wouldn't get anymore XD but I guess I was wrong.
I figured I would tell her that they were suppositories ( we didn't read the label x-x thought it was gonna be the cream stuff. )
I was going to call the doctor tomorrow and tell them what happened. Last time I was on antibiotics they just prescribed me the oral pill. This time though I thought I could be brave enough and use the applicator ones. . . Guess I was wrong. sweatdrop

Spoopy Kitten

Definitely mild anxiety if you arnt used to touching yourself/having things inside of you down there. Tell your mom the whole story and that they make you nervous. Ask for plain yogurt instead - ive heard you can put it down there but eating it normally helps too
Do NOT put yogurt on the lady bits. You can EAT yogurt with live cultures to help balance the good bacteria again, but it should not be aplied like a lotion or anything like that. Nononono. Anyway, see if you can get the oral pill for the infection. It is easier to take and effective. I doubt the monostat (or similar medication) is as effective if you don't take it for three days. I recently took the 1-day version and it didn't clear it. Went to the doctor and she said the 1-day isn't as effective as the longer versions.

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
8 tailed snake miu
So I recently got done with a round of antibiotics ( My pinky finger was infected ono ) and now I'm getting symptoms of a yeast infection. So my mother goes and buys me a three day applicator thing and yadda yadda I went to put it in and dropped the suppository that was to go on the applicator, so I lost a day and had to open another one.

This one didn't get in not even half a inch. I started to feel light headed, ringing in my ears, really hot and sweaty, started to cry and couldn't keep up right. So I dropped the applicator and gripped the sink. . . .So now I only have two applicators and one suppository left neutral

Note: This has happened before, and I'm not sure what to make of it. ( Both times I have taken deep breaths and I seemed calm)

So I guess i'm asking if

- How do I tell my mother that I dropped these objects without her getting mad at me gonk I don't want her thinking I'm a wimp emo
- I've never liked anyone or anything touching me "down there" so could this be a panic attack?

yes thats what I think....look honey you need the meds and just have to learn to get it in....I understand it will be hard but please try.

gramps

Mythical Ladykiller

GrandpaJones
yes thats what I think....look honey you need the meds and just have to learn to get it in....I understand it will be hard but please try.

gramps

She doesn't have to "learn to get it in," at all. There are different options for her, especially if she is uncomfortable. There is no reason she HAS to use this method.

Questionable Prophet

They have a pill for yeast infections, though from my experience they usually like to do an exam about that as well--getting a swab.
But, the pill works really well, clearing symptoms by 3 days.

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
ouija bat
GrandpaJones

gramps

She doesn't have to "learn to get it in," at all. There are different options for her, especially if she is uncomfortable. There is no reason she HAS to use this method.

Talked to my mother and she wasn't pleased on what happened. She told me that I needed to get over whatever it was that is causing this. She told me I was too old to still be scared/anxious of this ( Even though this whole "no touch" thing has been going on since I was a toddler).

I feel so frustrated that I just want to cry! Now I have to go out and buy a whole new medicine) gonk

High-functioning Lunatic

12,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
You are not too old too feel like that. While it's good to be comfortable with your body, it's not wrong to be anxious about things like this.
Also, you shouldn't treat something unless it's confirmed by a doctor.

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Braaaiinsss
You are not too old too feel like that. While it's good to be comfortable with your body, it's not wrong to be anxious about things like this.
Also, you shouldn't treat something unless it's confirmed by a doctor.

Going to the gyno is also a problem with me. I went once and nearly kicked her in the face
(Started to cry, shake and blurry vision) and this was just to get a swab gonk She needed the jaws of life to pry my legs open. It was a terrible experience for me.
It sounds like an anxiety attack.

I'm sorry you had such a rather...poor experience with a gyno. I've had them too. I can tell you that you need to find one that is willing and understanding about your fears, concerns and situatuion. Dicuss other methods of treatment.

I know that cranberry juice has been known to help balance the female parts, though I do not believe I've ever had a yeast infection. Some natural remedies are herbal teas and stuff like that.

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
GrandpaJones
8 tailed snake miu

So I guess i'm asking if

gramps

*Update*

well I managed to place the medicine in (Wasn't that far in since it started to feel uncomfortable (but far enough that it was a big accomplishment/better than the other times). I didn't have a panic attack either! I just took deep breaths and took my sweet old time. sweatdrop
( Now I'm wondering if it will work since it wasn't ALL the way in) gonk

Oh well, I'm gonna go throw a party 4laugh

Cryptid Prince's Princess

Mythical Protagonist

while you wait to get more medication; there is a gel cream that you can place around the vaginal area to help stop the itching and irritation of yeast infections. it does not need to be inserted anywhere, it's a simple gel that's to be used externally.

certain penetrations or touches to the body can definitely trigger panic attacks or defensive reflexes, either due to trauma, relapse, pain, mental disorders, or anxiety disorders. considering you're using a suppository, your body is just reacting badly to the feeling. continue taking those deep breaths and trying to remain in a calm, collective state. sometimes putting on some music or running water (sounds that soothe) can help when taking certain medications (for me, i need to be in a room completely by myself and it needs to be totally silent in the house or i can't swallow my pain medication, which i used to take daily).

i would strongly recommend using the 7 day Monistat cream next time you encounter this issue; you can get it by prescription from your doctor or purchase it over the counter, and it comes with the anti-irritation gel as well. however, most vaginal creams can cause a burning or stinging sensation, so it's better if you wear a pad or panty-liner before taking it at night and then going to bed right after before the medication starts to kick in.

just pull through as best as you can, untreated yeast infections can cause a laundry list of other infections and diseases. try to get another batch of those 3 day applicators so that you don't skip any days, and keep your vaginal area clean by showering the next day after each administration of medication (a quick wipe with a wash cloth will be fine, the v****a naturally releases the hormones and chemicals needed to counter the over abundance of yeast building up once you are on medication, so you don't want to accidentally clean away those good fluids).

good luck!

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Invalid Request

while you wait to get more medication; there is a gel cream that you can place around the vaginal area to help stop the itching and irritation of yeast infections. it does not need to be inserted anywhere, it's a simple gel that's to be used externally.

certain penetrations or touches to the body can definitely trigger panic attacks or defensive reflexes, either due to trauma, relapse, pain, mental disorders, or anxiety disorders. considering you're using a suppository, your body is just reacting badly to the feeling. continue taking those deep breaths and trying to remain in a calm, collective state. sometimes putting on some music or running water (sounds that soothe) can help when taking certain medications (for me, i need to be in a room completely by myself and it needs to be totally silent in the house or i can't swallow my pain medication, which i used to take daily).

i would strongly recommend using the 7 day Monistat cream next time you encounter this issue; you can get it by prescription from your doctor or purchase it over the counter, and it comes with the anti-irritation gel as well. however, most vaginal creams can cause a burning or stinging sensation, so it's better if you wear a pad or panty-liner before taking it at night and then going to bed right after before the medication starts to kick in.

just pull through as best as you can, untreated yeast infections can cause a laundry list of other infections and diseases. try to get another batch of those 3 day applicators so that you don't skip any days, and keep your vaginal area clean by showering the next day after each administration of medication (a quick wipe with a wash cloth will be fine, the v****a naturally releases the hormones and chemicals needed to counter the over abundance of yeast building up once you are on medication, so you don't want to accidentally clean away those good fluids).

good luck!

Oh I actually used the one day o-o It was cheaper than the monistat 3 days. So I don't have to do another one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff