Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Fear

Are you scared of anyone you know?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

I am so afraid of being around my eleven year old sister, Storm. If she gets mad she will yell at me and beat the s**t out of me. I don't know what to do. The only thing I do is punch her in her stomach and push her to the ground so I can run and hide behind my mom or my ex boyfriend Jon. I want to stop this and get along with her better. But I am to afraid that any given moment she will blow up and beat the s**t out of me. She lowerd my chances of getting pregnant by 5 percent. Not a big differnce I know, but you have to understand, I can't live with coming home afraid to see my sister. She is almost always starts an arguement so that I can answer and she can beat me up. Or if I don't answer she will tell me to answer or she will hurt me so bad I would be in the hospital. I only hurt her in self defense and even after that I go into my room and start crying. I cry because I hate to hurt her, I dont know what to do. Several ideas have crossed my mind such as running away or killing myself. If I run away I will end up dieing because I am very sick. If I kill myself I will leave and probally hurt the only one that seems to give a damn about me, Matt. And I don't want to leave him. So please, if you have any suggestions, post them in here and PM them to me. Thank you so much
How old are you?
Try and stick up for yourself more, tell her you won't take it from your little sister. if she tries to beat you up again, either tell her to stop and ask her if you can solve the problem without fighting, or beat the s**t our of her back.
lil_tric
How old are you?
you're 13 and you have an ex?

D:
just beat her up...like kick her in the Face
lil_tric
How old are you?

shes turning 13 this year (i saw her profile because i wanted to know also)

By the way, maybe your mom needs to take her to an anger management theripist (i cant spell that), my mom did with my sister and she is a WHOLE lot nicer. But of course your sister may get worse before she gets better. But in the end, she will be alot nicer and maybe even find a different way to cope with her anger.
Unmitigated Girl

D:
that is not the problem, the problem is my sister
Illiria
lil_tric
How old are you?

By the way, maybe your mom needs to take her to an anger management theripist (i cant spell that), my mom did with my sister and she is a WHOLE lot nicer. But of course your sister may get worse before she gets better. But in the end, she will be alot nicer and maybe even find a different way to cope with her anger.
i already turned 13, and we have no money to pay for one
dark_luver
I am so afraid of being around my eleven year old sister, Storm. If she gets mad she will yell at me and beat the s**t out of me. I don't know what to do. The only thing I do is punch her in her stomach and push her to the ground so I can run and hide behind my mom or my ex boyfriend Jon. I want to stop this and get along with her better. But I am to afraid that any given moment she will blow up and beat the s**t out of me. She lowerd my chances of getting pregnant by 5 percent. Not a big differnce I know, but you have to understand, I can't live with coming home afraid to see my sister. She is almost always starts an arguement so that I can answer and she can beat me up. Or if I don't answer she will tell me to answer or she will hurt me so bad I would be in the hospital. I only hurt her in self defense and even after that I go into my room and start crying. I cry because I hate to hurt her, I dont know what to do. Several ideas have crossed my mind such as running away or killing myself. If I run away I will end up dieing because I am very sick. If I kill myself I will leave and probally hurt the only one that seems to give a damn about me, Matt. And I don't want to leave him. So please, if you have any suggestions, post them in here and PM them to me. Thank you so much

She's 11 and you're 13. You're children, you beat eachother up... you just make sure you are the one who wins and she'll cool off. It's the whole asserting dominance over your siblings deal, all animals do it just about.
dark_luver
Illiria
lil_tric
How old are you?

i already turned 13

o i didnt know that, all i knew was that you turned 13 this year. But my sister has ADD i think it is (it might be ADHD) and when she got mad, she got PISSED and the theripist (again, cant spell. ill be going to the dictionary in a few mins.) helped her cope with the anger in a different way. now, when she gets mad, the most thing she does is yell, go up to her room, and play music as loud as hell.
kick the s**t out of your sister. Dont really hurt her, just show her that you're the bigger sister and you have the authority. Dont show your fear, that just gives her more ammunition against you.

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
...You kill yourself and I might just have to kill you... Yup, that made total sence. Well, I suggest that you talk to her. I've met Storm and she seems like the type that will listen... If not, Chibi's gonna choke a b***h. Yup... I'm helpful...
That really sucks...I am lucky to have a bro who only resorted to violence once..anyway...thats not the point. You should probably stay somewhere else for a little while..and if it gets to bad, you know that you can report it to the police and she can get arrested....anyway.....Message Jingle_The_Jester she wanted to talk to you about this and offers her friendship and expertise....I am not exactly sure what those are by the way.
Unmitigated Girl

D:

That's not uncommon, about 60% of the girls in 7th and 8th grade in my school are not virgins.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff