Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jupernia
It's called pre-c** and yes you can still be pregnant. If you were so scared of getting pregnant why did you have sex?
black_kittie

i just wanted to be reassured though by other people but really all i got was poeple telling me to take a preggy test but i cant at the moment because im suppose to be on my period all this helped do was dash the hope i did have well not too much though because i still have the feeling that im getting my period within the next few days... i've been really stressed with graduation and my brithday for that matter i finally had a little to relax from the whole stressful week o.o also i've been eating more lately because everyone wanted to take me out last month so that could also have something to do with it

So we didn't tell you what you wanted to hear. This is the advice forum, not the tell everyone what they wanna hear so no problems actually get solved forum. Take the test, or stop complaining, because that's all anyone is going to tell you. Sex leads to pregnancy. It shouldn't be a surprise. Stop kidding yourself, or leave us alone.
besides, you do know that if you're stressed it will make your cycle irregular. And you did say that you didn't exacly have sex... maybe it's that. Never know, but if you're worried, just take the damn test, it won't kill you and may take away some of the stress.
chemicaldeathwish
if you stress about your period, it won't come. calm down and just wait.

lol i was trying to but i thought people would reassure me here and i guess i saw wrongly
Oiseau De Mort
black_kittie
AradiaNightwolf
black_kittie
AradiaNightwolf
black_kittie
there are only 3 days out of the month when you can become pregnant and its within the first week after your period... i know because i had this checked by a doctor...

Hnn, Doctors. Do you know how easy it is to get an MD? I know a few that I question. You should ask a gyno not a normal doctor, half the time those guys can't even perscribe meds right. How many times has the pharmasist said, "ummm... you really don't want to take these at the same time." I'll end my why doctors are idiots rant.

Anyhow, there's been a study that woman can ovulate multiple time in a month and sometimes at differnt times. That's why the count th day method doesn't really work. If you wanna do that whole thing, you need to check tempitures and stuffs. Just use the damn condom.
it was a gyno who do you think got me checked when i turned 18

Doctors and doctors assistants can do so as well... and I'm 21, so I've done it a few times.

i just wanted to be reassured though by other people but really all i got was poeple telling me to take a preggy test but i cant at the moment because im suppose to be on my period all this helped do was dash the hope i did have well not too much though because i still have the feeling that im getting my period within the next few days... i've been really stressed with graduation and my brithday for that matter i finally had a little to relax from the whole stressful week o.o also i've been eating more lately because everyone wanted to take me out last month so that could also have something to do with it

So we didn't tell you what you wanted to hear. This is the advice forum, not the tell everyone what they wanna hear so no problems actually get solved forum. Take the test, or stop complaining, because that's all anyone is going to tell you. Sex leads to pregnancy. It shouldn't be a surprise. Stop kidding yourself, or leave us alone.

did you read the didnt have sex part?
black_kittie
chemicaldeathwish

lol i was trying to but i thought people would reassure me here and i guess i saw wrongly

if you would have said that you were haveing nakkid dry sex and you're stressed and your period's late in the beginning, might have been less comments, but most people in these types of topics say "take a test". So you know, everyone gets the same.
AradiaNightwolf
black_kittie
chemicaldeathwish

if you would have said that you were haveing nakkid dry sex and you're stressed and your period's late in the beginning, might have been less comments, but most people in these types of topics say "take a test". So you know, everyone gets the same.
3nodding

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
yes I did. And from what you said I think you'll be fine. Yes there is always a chance but they seem slim. Just try not to stress untill the test has been taken.
the reason i dont like taking them is because last time i did it told me i was i took it again after a day and it told me i wasn't and the third one told me i was again... then i had my period a day later so i dont like putting my confidence into those things and it was between the 10 days after my period should have happend
black_kittie
Oiseau De Mort
black_kittie
AradiaNightwolf
black_kittie

Doctors and doctors assistants can do so as well... and I'm 21, so I've done it a few times.

I'm gonna sound like an a**... but you do know that you can get pregnant from dry sex if there were fluids touching anywhere? Not very likely, but it has happened. especially when there is little clothing or if he ejaculates. Just letting you know.
First off this is what sue johanson has found out...she is the top canadian sex expert.

"There is some dispute over whether pre-c** contains sperm. Pre-ejaculate is a fluid that acts as a lubricant and is a normal component of ejaculate. This fluid is made in the Cowper's Gland, which is not a source of sperm.

However, if a man has sperm in his urethra from a previous ejaculation, that sperm can be carried by the pre-c**. Usually, sperm leftover in the urethra are expelled by urination."

if you didn't have intercourse your likely not pregnant, but check "when you can that is" and get a test if you don't get your period within the next week.

And you know you can always buy the condoms yourself. Many of my friends will have condoms on themselves just in case cause you never know. Or you can say no condom no sex. If he wants it bad enough he will get condoms.

I hope that helps some
AradiaNightwolf
black_kittie
Oiseau De Mort
black_kittie
AradiaNightwolf
black_kittie

I'm gonna sound like an a**... but you do know that you can get pregnant from dry sex if there were fluids touching anywhere? Not very likely, but it has happened. especially when there is little clothing or if he ejaculates. Just letting you know.
i know but for some reason i didnt see his precum so i dont really know if it was there or not
black_kittie
the reason i dont like taking them is because last time i did it told me i was i took it again after a day and it told me i wasn't and the third one told me i was again... then i had my period a day later so i dont like putting my confidence into those things and it was between the 10 days after my period should have happend

Hmm... a false negative is possible, but a false positive isn't really supposed to be as possible, especially with two. It has to do with the way statisitics is used to come up with the... anyways, the error in pregnancy tests should be a negative when you're really pregnant, not the other way around. Are you sure it was a good test? or maybe you messed up...
Skylanna
First off this is what sue johanson has found out...she is the top canadian sex expert.

"There is some dispute over whether pre-c** contains sperm. Pre-ejaculate is a fluid that acts as a lubricant and is a normal component of ejaculate. This fluid is made in the Cowper's Gland, which is not a source of sperm.

However, if a man has sperm in his urethra from a previous ejaculation, that sperm can be carried by the pre-c**. Usually, sperm leftover in the urethra are expelled by urination."

if you didn't have intercourse your likely not pregnant, but check "when you can that is" and get a test if you don't get your period within the next week.

And you know you can always buy the condoms yourself. Many of my friends will have condoms on themselves just in case cause you never know. Or you can say no condom no sex. If he wants it bad enough he will get condoms.

I hope that helps some

:: huggles:: i would but he says that if we have one we'll only do more and he doesnt want to! so i told him to stop being such a baby about it! i rather risk having protected sex that getting pregnant by foreplay stare
Skylanna

I hope that helps some

This is a huge argument that is probably far from an answer. Some experts say one way some experts say the other. But it can be there, so you should always plan for the worst in such matters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff