Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spankie
black_kittie
Spankie
There's sperm in pre-c**.
not unless he had cumed before and he hadn't i know because this happend last time as well
There's always sperm in pre-c**. That's why it's called 'pre-c**'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate read that please
black_kittie
there are only 3 days out of the month when you can become pregnant and its within the first week after your period... i know because i had this checked by a doctor...
Funny all my doctors told me that it can happen anytime. But it's just easier to become pregnant within the first week or your period.
black_kittie
there are only 3 days out of the month when you can become pregnant and its within the first week after your period... i know because i had this checked by a doctor...
You can become pregnant during your period too.
black_kittie
Actually, it's about 7 days where you can get pregnant, 3 days prior to ovulation, the day you ovulate, and 3 days after you ovulate. It generally happens halfway through your cycle, and there is no way of really knowing if you are ovulating without checking your hormones.
Spankie
black_kittie

yes you can but it also depends when your fertility time is as well
and he didnt c** inside of me
black_kittie
Spankie
black_kittie
Spankie
There's sperm in pre-c**.
not unless he had cumed before and he hadn't i know because this happend last time as well
There's always sperm in pre-c**. That's why it's called 'pre-c**'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate read that please
What is that supposed to prove?
black_kittie
Spankie
black_kittie

And yet he still could have pre-ejaculated in you, which can still get you pregnant, and has for many other women.
Trench13
black_kittie
Actually, it's about 7 days where you can get pregnant, 3 days prior to ovulation, the day you ovulate, and 3 days after you ovulate. It generally happens halfway through your cycle, and there is no way of really knowing if you are ovulating without checking your hormones.
there are tests to tell and i did earlier in the month
black_kittie
Spankie
black_kittie

Are you using any birth control at all? He doesn't even have to c** inside you for you to get pregnant.
black_kittie
Trench13
black_kittie
Well aren't you just special, you've thought of everything haven't you. And yet, I'll still point and laugh when you come back in a few weeks crying about being pregnant.
Trench13
black_kittie
Trench13
black_kittie
Well aren't you just special, you've thought of everything haven't you. And yet, I'll still point and laugh when you come back in a few weeks crying about being pregnant.
i ask for help and i get assholes like you

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
black_kittie

Is that the same for everybody? Or just you? (Sorry just curious)
black_kittie

Hnn, Doctors. Do you know how easy it is to get an MD? I know a few that I question. You should ask a gyno not a normal doctor, half the time those guys can't even perscribe meds right. How many times has the pharmasist said, "ummm... you really don't want to take these at the same time." I'll end my why doctors are idiots rant.

Anyhow, there's been a study that woman can ovulate multiple time in a month and sometimes at differnt times. That's why the count th day method doesn't really work. If you wanna do that whole thing, you need to check tempitures and stuffs. Just use the damn condom.
black_kittie
Trench13
black_kittie
Trench13
black_kittie
i ask for help and i get assholes like you
I tried helping, and you just ignore it, you tell people who know that they're wrong, and you won't accept any answer but the one you want, so fine, go find out you're pregnant, and stoip crying about it on Gaia, we no longer care.
Jupernia
It's called pre-c** and yes you can still be pregnant. If you were so scared of getting pregnant why did you have sex?
"we didnt exactly have sex though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces