Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Vampire

15,625 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Hellraiser 500
ok so as far as the carma issue is i do nice things or try to have fun in life and i get ******** over...
go out to movies get tickets...lend my locker to some one and loose my ring out of it.... its been this way my whole life i dont do anything wrong and i still get hurt.... i dont know what to do...

as for my father issue is he abused me when i was a kid i got over it.... now hes back talking to me seemed to be going good.... now hes saying s**t like my moms conned me into thinking stuff about him and its not true its depressing to know that the good times we had are wasted.... ive always wanted that loving father but i never got it but never gave up hope.... it seems my father cant drop whats happened between him and my mother....should i just give up on trying to have a father? it seems that the more i try to show him i care it dosent stick.....

if you have any advise for either of these it would help...
it's not really a karma issue. it's having bad luck. everybody experiences this sort of thing, and it's the sort of thing that sticks out to us. try to focus more on the good aspects of your life.

your dad sounds like an absolute d**k who's ruining any chance you have at having a good family life. if he never went into any sort of rehab, and if he's displaying these sort of symptoms again, it's unlikely he's changed. i'd try to stay away from him as much as possible.

Romantic Vampire

15,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
werewolfkid
it's not really a karma issue. it's having bad luck. everybody experiences this sort of thing, and it's the sort of thing that sticks out to us. try to focus more on the good aspects of your life.

your dad sounds like an absolute d**k who's ruining any chance you have at having a good family life. if he never went into any sort of rehab, and if he's displaying these sort of symptoms again, it's unlikely he's changed. i'd try to stay away from him as much as possible.

well i try to have good things in my life but i get more pain in the end then its worth or something stupid happens i try and make good things in my life but yet again it just winds up getting me hurt mentally or emotionally or money wise.....

i have a pretty good family i guess its just that he thinks every one just wants money and i dont know why but he seems to cause so much drama and blames it on others...i guess your probably right he hasent changed i just wished and hoped he did maybe to much v.v i guess i hoped to much maybe still hoping to much ...
Everyone probably does what each a mother figure and father figure in life but cant have em. Like me for example I have a father but he is never around (mostly cause hes in jail half the time) he may not be abusive but was to my mom so i cant forgive him. It kinda comes down to that you dont need your father to be your father there could be another father type figure in your life. I don't know if that says anything to you but best I got at the momment. (beside its early XD) As for the karma thing for that to be true you'd have to be doing something bad and it doesnt seem like you are. Sometimes life just gets rough and there is nothing you can really do for it just trust your gut as well as make logically decisions. It will get better someday ^^

Romantic Vampire

15,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
X-iiLoopii
Everyone probably does what each a mother figure and father figure in life but cant have em. Like me for example I have a father but he is never around (mostly cause hes in jail half the time) he may not be abusive but was to my mom so i cant forgive him. It kinda comes down to that you dont need your father to be your father there could be another father type figure in your life. I don't know if that says anything to you but best I got at the momment. (beside its early XD) As for the karma thing for that to be true you'd have to be doing something bad and it doesnt seem like you are. Sometimes life just gets rough and there is nothing you can really do for it just trust your gut as well as make logically decisions. It will get better someday ^^

its just things were going so well between my father and me and i just had to much hope i guess that he may have changed oh well maybe im just hoping to much to have a father -shrugs-

i try not to do anything wrong since i go by treat others as you wish to be treated your self i just seem to always be bite in the a** when i do something good or fun seems going to a movie wind up with a ticket o3o so i think ill avoid the movies for a while lol
Karma isn't really a rule to live by. Even if you do good things and expect good things, bad things can and usually do happen. Do good things because you want to do good things, and try to learn from the bad things that happen, as difficult as that may be to do.

Romantic Vampire

15,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
Belonging To Night
Karma isn't really a rule to live by. Even if you do good things and expect good things, bad things can and usually do happen. Do good things because you want to do good things, and try to learn from the bad things that happen, as difficult as that may be to do.

i just dont see how to learn from it since both times ive tried going to the movies both times ive gotten tickets so to learn from it id have to either stop going or get someone else to drive and that would just suck =w=
A Tainted Rose
Belonging To Night

i just dont see how to learn from it since both times ive tried going to the movies both times ive gotten tickets so to learn from it id have to either stop going or get someone else to drive and that would just suck =w=

By learning from the experience, I think I mean more along the lines of learning that reality isn't always as ideal and straight-forward as someone would like it to be. Like, this life, while it's still good and beautiful, isn't exactly what anyone thought it would be.

As often as good things might happen, so too will bad things. People will need to learn to live with the bad alongside the good.

Romantic Vampire

15,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
Belonging To Night
A Tainted Rose
Belonging To Night

By learning from the experience, I think I mean more along the lines of learning that reality isn't always as ideal and straight-forward as someone would like it to be. Like, this life, while it's still good and beautiful, isn't exactly what anyone thought it would be.

As often as good things might happen, so too will bad things. People will need to learn to live with the bad alongside the good.

well then im ******** i dont deal well with bad stuff (id prefer if more good was around then bad) x.x it just seems that every time i try to enjoy life something bad happens right after wards so its really discuraging

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff