Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tough situation. But guess what: you might be fighting with him for reasons that have nothing to do with him. Moving away from home and starting university are both very stressful. And when you're stressed, you usually take it out on 'safe' people. That is, people who never did anything to hurt you and aren't about to start. Friends, family and especially significant others.
Realize that you're lucky he didn't just give up on you. When it happened to me, my boyfriend said "Screw you" and left.
When you're not talking to him, take a little time to look at your feelings. Find the things that drive you the craziest about school, the city you live in, your new friends, all of that. Maybe explain to him that you're feeling stressed by your situation. Apologize if you feel you need to. And maybe don't break up with him.
I don't know how much this will help you, as I mentioned above, I didn't handle mine well. But it's probably not a bad start.
Good luck.
stefsnow
Tough situation. But guess what: you might be fighting with him for reasons that have nothing to do with him. Moving away from home and starting university are both very stressful. And when you're stressed, you usually take it out on 'safe' people. That is, people who never did anything to hurt you and aren't about to start. Friends, family and especially significant others.
Realize that you're lucky he didn't just give up on you. When it happened to me, my boyfriend said "Screw you" and left.
When you're not talking to him, take a little time to look at your feelings. Find the things that drive you the craziest about school, the city you live in, your new friends, all of that. Maybe explain to him that you're feeling stressed by your situation. Apologize if you feel you need to. And maybe don't break up with him.
I don't know how much this will help you, as I mentioned above, I didn't handle mine well. But it's probably not a bad start.
Good luck.

Wow I never really thought about that.. Maybe you're right. Thank you, really.
You're really welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces