Welcome to Gaia! ::

my ex bf keeps comeing over to my house and er...does things to me...he used to do it when we were going out but i dumped him coz he used to cut me up for fun. he has moved away but keeps comeing bk to see me
what should i do?
call the cops.
im to scared to tell anyone...i no thats stupid
he has an acount on gaia its sige13666...pm him if you want
Get a gun or knife.
THEN call the cops.
Teedo
Get a gun or knife.
THEN call the cops.
good idea but were would i get a gun from?
Restraining order.
im 13 and hes 15 i find it really hard to stand up to him
dukejh
Restraining order.
a what?
Ya know, you could always just not let him in your house, that might be a start stare
saphie13
dukejh
Restraining order.
a what?

Its a order by the state, that makes him stay at least so far away from you, your house, or anything. Even in a public place he has to stay away from you. Unfortunatly you have to go through a judicial process to get it. Which your parents would have to file for you, since your under 18.
evil_pixi
Ya know, you could always just not let him in your house, that might be a start stare

maybe ninja
you can't hide it deep inside your feelings. Talk it out to family members, friends, and the police.

this got to have a stop!
i suggest telling your parents cause they can help u stop this creap from comming into the hourse i would hate to have a guy come into my place and do that me
the best you can do is run away, no1 will pay attention and think its serious enough, or jus punch him out, the guy is obviously a f*****t wit no life, ur a chik so u can sackk him, guyz hate it, sackk as hard as you can (hit him in the ballllz) , gud luk pce stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff