Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys, would you date a girl smarter than you?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

ya everyone copies my homework and everyone thinks that im a nerd, so then they wont try to be my friend and get to know me. stare

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
If it bothers you, don't let them copy your homework.
How about.. You don't let them copy your homework? That won't make then friendly to you, that'll just make them use you over and over.

Everyone knows I'm a huge flipping nerd but I still have lots of friends. You just need to get to know the people better I guess.
I know exactly how you feel. I'm 18 years old and I've never been asked out! Its lonely but at least you can keep up with your studies.
If you don't want them copying your homework, then just tell them no and put your homework away. You don't have to have them copy. If you're really that uptight about it then you could tell the teacher that they're copying you. Although, if you let them I think you're most likely in as much trouble as they are.

My opinion.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
If they attempt to copy your homework again, inform your teachers about what has happened. Eventually they will get the message.
Don't be friends with them, and don't let them copy your homework. Simple.
First: I know it's been said plenty here, but I gotta say, I think the copying thing is a bad idea. My objection comes much more from a moral standpoint.

That being said, Here's what you can do: Next time you get the chance, look around for that really cool person. There in there somewhere in the crowd, someone just as awesome as you (and if you don't think you deserve to be called awesome, that's your first problem. You are awesome, and if there's something you don't like about yourself change it, otherwise you're perfectly wonderful). Now this totally awesome person must be a little shy or hasn't had this idea yet, or you'd already know them; what you need to do is find that person that's worrying about what people think of them and show them that you think they're a cool person. Go talk to them; introduce yourself. It might take a few times to find the one that's as amazing as you, but in the meantime you'll find a ton of other nice freinds along the way.
yipee!!! thanx. ooo there is this really funny site, Making Fiends
Go to it! biggrin xd xp
That's a frikin' awesome site! I am so the male version of Charlette (give or take a few letters).
change your image. and yes, do let them copy off you. you'll seem nicer and less of a dork then if you don't.
stinkicheeseman
ya everyone copies my homework and everyone thinks that im a nerd, so then they wont try to be my friend and get to know me. stare
well see your poll question really depends... ya know?

I would date a girl smarter than me but only if I can eventually catch up and still keep an interesting conversation with. since she's smarter she will have to talk most of the time because I'll want to learn as much as I can.

But I wouldn't want to date a smarter girl if she wasn't smart enough to get credit for her own work and not allow anyone else to get credit for her work. Also I wouldn't if she wasn't smart enough to see that those who copy her homework aren't her real friends and will never ever be her friend but instead will always use her.

So if I was your age ad I knew you in real life, there would be no way in hell I would date you - but only based on the fact that you have very low moral standards

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff