Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, I've asked this before but now the situation changed.
There is a MAJOR liar in my class, 16 years old, he lies ALOT, he lied about his virginity so that people would think he is cool, unfortunately for him I discovered it, he made a draw about a female sexual exterior organ and showed it to me, and he changed the positions of the holes, reveling he never really saw one, after he supposedely had seen many of them (by his stories).
Also, he told me he was in the street when three strong guys aproached him, he beat up one of them and the other two ran away (this one is easily targeted as a lie).
I think I should tell him what I feel, I cannot support major liars near me, I start laughing and he gets really mad, I never told him I know about his virginity though, two weeks left for class ending, I'll prolly never see him again, but I really want to "unmask" him.
Question is, should I bother? He can be really violent -_- because he doesn't have arguments, he uses his muscles.
Thank you in advance. ^^
Yep. Liars suck. And get a really strong dude to do it with you, if he tries to beat you up. Either that, or tell his mother all these "truths". This will either get him in trouble, or force him to deny it.
simply loved
Yep. Liars suck. And get a really strong dude to do it with you, if he tries to beat you up. Either that, or tell his mother all these "truths". This will either get him in trouble, or force him to deny it.

I am not really afraid of him, as all class is with me, but I fear for his sanity, and I can be brutaly(sp?) sincere sometimes. =/
Tell him to stop and tell the truth. Tell him to be himself
Tell him that he is retarded and try to get your hands on that pic he drew to prove to everyone he is a virgin.
look just come out with it 2 him it not like ur the one who is liering 2 anyone he is i cant help it if i cant stand liers i have been there done it so now u go out n tell him wat uthinkof him
Well have you ever thought that he might actually belive his lies. A lot of people out there are what we call pathological liars, meaing the actual begin to belive what thier lies are. Admittidly, it's most likely that he isn't one, but there is always that chance. Another thing is, just how important is this to you? Does his lying really affect you? Really, if what he lies about aren't really hurting you in anyway (e.i. he lies that he got you pregnant and you had an abortion) then there is no reason really to crack down on him. He is doing it for attention. If it really annoys you that much, the best thing that I can suggest that you do is to ignore him. Yes that sounds like a teachers response, but it works. He will freak out when he stops getting the attention and begin to make some bogus lie that is so easy to see through, therefore revealing himself to the class. Another thing you should look at is the classes response to it. If they seem to have a good time with teh lies, then by stopping and trying to reveal him, you will only get on thier bad side. Good luck.
Rudy_Beoulve
simply loved

I am not really afraid of him, as all class is with me, but I fear for his sanity, and I can be brutaly(sp?) sincere sometimes. =/
Sometimes being brutally honest is the only thing that will get to people. Go for it just turn around one day and say "listen buddy, enough of your bs, no one is buying it. All this lying is doing is making you look like a total moron and ruining what little reputation you have left."
Maybe you should just leave it be. I mean, maybe he's lying for a reason. I'm not saying what he did was in any way right or better than telling the truth, but you should probably not be preoccupied with his lies just for the sake of 'unmasking' him. Think about it; he may not have alot of friends or anything now, but what do you think will happen to him after you do that? Someone can seem like a total a** and still feel a bit of hurt, you know? Maybe you should just let it be, it'll eventually be found out without your help, trust me. If it's as bad as you say, it doesn't need any encouragement.
-j-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces