Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What should I do?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Theres this fat kid next to me that farted and blamed it on me, it was one of those loud ones. So instead of taking a test that was worth 1/3 of your grade I had to sit outside. And let me remind you, I did not do it. The whole class was laughing at me and now theres a bunch of rumors...Nobody but my friends believe me and which none were in that class sad

NOTE: If I get suspened once more I will be expelled.
dude that sux....I say beat the s**t outta him and then go get high with your friends after 3nodding
Does anyone want to help?

[3UMP
brunette_mm
dude that sux....I say beat the s**t outta him and then go get high with your friends after 3nodding

great idea smile
You're an idiot anyway, you've gotten suspended multiple times, you smoke, as far as I'm concerned whatever your dumbass gets you deserve. You should beat the s**t out of him.
-So you get expelled-
i was going to beat up that kid but then i got high
As much as I'd love to say beat the crap out of him that will only get you in trouble. The best thing to do would be just deal with it and try to ignore it as best as you can. This isn't the end of the world and everyone will forget about it in about a week or so and everything will go back to normal. Don't get high though, it's pointless and stupid.
Ponjo
You're an idiot anyway, you've gotten suspended multiple times, you smoke, as far as I'm concerned whatever your dumbass gets you deserve. You should beat the s**t out of him.
-So you get expelled-

d**k ninja
Go to the teacher and tell him/her your side of things. Be calm and polite about, approach them at a time when they don't seem busy and say something like, "Excuse me, Mr./Mrs./Ms./Miss -insert name of teacher here-, may I talk to you for a second?" And then maybe say something such as, "The other day/yesterday(whenever it happened), I believe/think that I was unfairly punished for something I didn't do. -insert explanation of your side of the incident here-." Oh, and don't use what I've posted exactly... confused Make sure you sound like yourself.

Key pointers:

-Be polite
-Be considerate
-Don't make yourself sound whiney
-Stay calm
-Act adult-like
-Don't be argumentitive
-Don't pester the teacher
-Don't talk/act like you're a know-it-all
-Be mature
-Be logical
AND DON'T POINT FINGERS! Don't use names unless the teacher asks a question that would require a name to be given.

[EDIT] Oh, and about the rumors, there's not much you can do but let it blow over. smile And just a reminder, don't spread rumors about the "fat kid". Remember the Golden Rule, kiddies?
beat him outside of school and do while getting high
Just forget about it. Everyone will in a few days anyway, so don't worry about it. These things happen.
rhynopuppy
beat him outside of school and do while getting high

Moron. stare

Ooooh, big deal. Someone did something stupid and blamed you. Oooooh. Grow up already. It's not like he stole s**t and said you did it. Besides, you're nothing more than a retarded pothead for God's sake. Stop whining.

xaben's Spouse

Seeker

Oh yes, Violence is such a good solution to this... rolleyes
Belive me its not that bad....Just laugh with them dont let them know it bothers you or they will keep it up.
Ignore it. If everyone wants to spread rumors just let 'em. Words are only words anyways. You are better then them and if you beat that guy up then that will reduce you to thier level.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff