Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

I have my period. Have slight headaches. So I took 1 Tylenol, cuz it's not bad. I only take 2 when it's bad and consistent.

I almost took 2. To relieve my sadness. Tylenol, Mitol, and other pain relievers help me when I'm sad and having dying thoughts.

I used to ask mom if I should take 1 pill (either pill helps with real pain) to PREVENT pain from coming. That's a lie. I wouldn't take a pain reliever to prevent pain. I'd take it to make myself happy.

If the pain is small, I lay down and it leaves. But just now, I debated with myself.

I thought, "ok, now I'm having small head pains. If it doesn't go away, I'll take Tylenol cuz we're out of mitol."

Then I had to convince myself I had a headache. Just to take 1 pill. It helps me go to sleep and takes away my emotional pain.

A few times, I took mitol just to help me fall asleep. Mitol is NOT a sleeping pill. It's for menstrual pain.

TL;DR:
I hate pain, but I always look forward to pain
So I can take a pill
It helps me fall asleep and perks me up a bit
Is this the start of a drug problem?
DO NOT TAKE TYLENOL FOR SUICIDAL TENDENCY RELIEF.

That is so bad on so many levels because tylenol are not anti depressants. You can become dependent on pain killers, you can become an addict if you are not careful.

You need to see a doctor and perhaps a therapist because you are mostly likely damaging your body like that.

Hilarious Lunatic

StreetchIck123
DO NOT TAKE TYLENOL FOR SUICIDAL TENDENCY RELIEF.

That is so bad on so many levels because tylenol are not anti depressants. You can become dependent on pain killers, you can become an addict if you are not careful.

You need to see a doctor and perhaps a therapist because you are mostly likely damaging your body like that.

Kk. It was just once. Last time was months ago.

I feel better now. Suicidal thoughts are gone.
Taking medication for no reason is a form of self injury. One pill doesn't seem like much but it's a start of something worse, like taking 5 pills for no reason. If I were you I would be concerned. I used to take my antidepressants that way. I would take 5 of them in one day because I was angry but I knew taking more of them did nothing to help me. I was self harming.
Yes it is. Taking medication for made up reasons is justfying it, therefore abusing it. Taking meds when you dont have pain because you 'think' you may have pay is wrong, taking it when you know that you dont have enough pay to justify medication is wrong, taking it to go to sleep is wrong. You know this too. You are developing an addiction by continung to creat reasons you need to have the meds.

Hilarious Lunatic

Guys. I have NO urge to do that again. I will never take a pain med again, unless I'm in legitimate pain. Thank you for helping me realize. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff