Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Your Akina
BATCATGIRL

Are you trolling? There are so many red flags in your post that I simply cannot believe that you failed to recognize what kind of situation you put yourself in.

If you are being serious, my serious suggestion is: Cut contact with this guy. Drop him without mercy, hesitation, or regret!

No Im telling the turth. Sometimes you don't see it because you are in the picture not standing outside the picture and noticing these things.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
BATCATGIRL
vitandra
Harry Potter IS a big part of the issue, though. Radcliffe aside, the fact that he's throwing down these big projects at you (HP, Johnny Depp) is a huge red flag to me. If he was working for these kinds of companies, he wouldn't be training people out of his house. Hell, even if he DID do work on major productions (which I doubt he did), he must've been quite s**t at it if he's taking in regular people, for lessons out of his home. He would be making way more money training Hollywood elite and rich suburban mommies with their next child star if he had ANY sort of legitimate credentials. If he worked on those projects he listed at all, he was probably the coffee boy who's now exaggerating to scam people like you.

But above all, I am going to tell you to never go to another one of his lessons for this reason: He is destroying your vocal chords. If he's making you recite things for hours (and personally, as someone who did theatre for years I've never heard of repeating the ABCs for hours as good vocal exercise and annunciation practice) to the point that it hurts, he knows nothing. You WILL damage your vocal chords if you keep doing that for extended periods. Professional actors are often even discouraged from speaking more than absolutely necessary before a big show to keep their voices in good shape.

If you want to do theatre, go for it! It's a lovely dream to have. But never pay this man another cent. He is scamming you for money, then further taking advantage of people by basically forcing them to give him rides and clean up his messes. My pregnant middle school drama teacher who was so hormonal she cried every class was still beyond more professional than him. He is taking your money, ruining instead of helping your voice, and belittling you so he can feel as powerful and big as he's lying to you about being.

He come from England so I thought since Harry Potter and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory were film in England. So I thought he was telling the truth >_< and he said this first time when I did that animation course. xp
Can you explain to me as to why he would blame me for everything that went wrong with the first short film and as to why he picked on those two girls on different film sets?

Do you have any good vocal voice exercises? I found on youtube from National Theater.

Him coming from England means jack squat. Just because he comes from England doesn't mean he was telling the truth. He's just claiming to have worked on HP and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to make himself look like a big shot when he's not. If your drama teacher had hypothetically told you they worked for Hollywood with all the big name A list actors/actresses, would you have believed him?

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BATCATGIRL

Any advice or views?

Yup; you were played.

This guy is a 2-bit wannabe who has never worked a day in Hollywood. Its called "basic research". Before agreeing to take classes with anyone outside of an institution (which seriously, classes AT HIS HOUSE?!), look into their claims. If he truly worked on Harry Potter and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (which is another bold claim; who WANTS to take credit for that s**t show?), his name should appear on the production staff team on IMDB, at the very least.

Bearing this in mind, I did the work for you and pulled up the producer list on IMDB:

Bruce Berman ... executive producer
Graham Burke ... executive producer
Liccy Dahl ... executive producer (as Felicity Dahl)
Katterli Frauenfelder ... co-producer
Derek Frey ... associate producer
Brad Grey ... producer
Patrick McCormick ... executive producer
Lorne Orleans ... producer (IMAX version)
Michael Siegel ... executive producer
Richard D. Zanuck ... producer

Any of those him?

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dion Necurat
BATCATGIRL

Any advice or views?

Yup; you were played.

This guy is a 2-bit wannabe who has never worked a day in Hollywood. Its called "basic research". Before agreeing to take classes with anyone outside of an institution (which seriously, classes AT HIS HOUSE?!), look into their claims. If he truly worked on Harry Potter and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (which is another bold claim; who WANTS to take credit for that s**t show?), his name should appear on the production staff team on IMDB, at the very least.

Bearing this in mind, I did the work for you and pulled up the producer list on IMDB:

Bruce Berman ... executive producer
Graham Burke ... executive producer
Liccy Dahl ... executive producer (as Felicity Dahl)
Katterli Frauenfelder ... co-producer
Derek Frey ... associate producer
Brad Grey ... producer
Patrick McCormick ... executive producer
Lorne Orleans ... producer (IMAX version)
Michael Siegel ... executive producer
Richard D. Zanuck ... producer

Any of those him?

Thank you for your help. None above. He said he train the kids actors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff