Welcome to Gaia! ::

There's this boy Michael I went out with for three months solid. We recently broke up 2 weeks ago. He was the first boy I have ever loved. We broke up because of, "the way I act" and that I'm, "too forgiving and can never hold a grudge" against people I'm mad at. He started liking a girl a month before we broke up. Only, "a little bit." They started going out with my help. But I feel like he's only going out with her to make me jealous. Michael will always bring her up, because I am going out with my ex William [who he was incredibely jealous of.]

We still talk, more than I do with my actual boyfriend. I think his feelings are still hurt when I talk about other boys; cuz he'll get all moody.

I don't know if he still "loves" me though.
Does it seem like he still likes me? Should I do anything about it?
******** him.

Not literally, of course.

3 months isn't very long at all, and even if you loved him, he obviously didn't because he liked someone else while you were still going out.

He's gonna have to decide who he wants.

You[he] can't have them both.
A good wristband cutting should solve your problem.
[******** him.

3 months isn't very long at all, and even if you loved him, he obviously didn't because he liked someone else while you were still going out.

For a thirteen year old, that's long. I loved him and I started liking people while going out with him. Some reason, I don't even think he likes her. I forced him to go out with her because she liked him.
Cripe, I especially wouldn't worry about it then. You have your entire life ahead to worry about petty things like relationships.
hmm what are ur feeling for the kid??

i think you should...if you still love him...try to get back together with im...cuz im thinkking he still cares about you! so if you feel the same you should go back out...try to work out ur guys' problems and make sure everything is gonna work the second time around...
talk to him and ask him...how else would u find out....?
And if nothing works, you are still young! You have age on your side! There are a lot of cute guys out there. Either way, good luck.
Well, I think the only way to find out the absolute answer would be to talk to him about it. Everyone's different, everyone displays how they feel differently. Just ask him about it, okay?
[******** him.

For a thirteen year old, that's long. I loved him and I started liking people while going out with him. Some reason, I don't even think he likes her. I forced him to go out with her because she liked him.
3 months is long for a thirteen year old. It's really nice trying to help ur friends, but don't make urself an emotional wreck in the process. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff