Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a mule, by the way.

All right, here goes. Sometimes I bruise myself on purpose because I think that it feels really good. This first started a few years ago when I would always wear this one pair of jeans that had a little hole on the back of its thigh leg. People absolutely loved to poke that spot for some reason. At one point, it got so sore and red and bruised, but it felt nice. I can't explain it.

And it's not like I'm doing this to hurt myself. I honestly don't know why I find this to feel so good or exciting, I honestly don't. Most of the time, it's just an accident. I was in class the other day and I pressed my eraser into my leg without really thinking about it. When I realized what I was doing, I did it harder and the rush of blood to the area made it sensitive and it felt almost like an orgasmic and sensual type of feeling. My mother noticed that spot on my leg and I really want to know if there's something wrong with me or if I'm a total freak. I asked my mom if she ever did this, and she looked at me with the strangest expression on her face. Any advice, please?
okay so you're sexually attracted to minor internal injuries, everybody has something that turns em on. If it gets any worse than just an occasional bruise though consult somebody.
Yeah, I figured it was something like that. I talked to my friends about it and they all thought I was weird. They are into some more messed up things like biting or scratching, and cutting. It's probably in that same category, just less extreme.
well you can openly tell them they're weird for that if they call you weird

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Believe it or not, that is a type of self-injury. Self-harm, etc. But you claim not to be doing it for those reasons so...

But, the reason why it feels so good is because your body is turning that pain into something good. Over a period of time after doing something (like bruising yourself) your body trains itself to think that its something good, something pleasurable (like a drug). The brain releases some hormone that turns that pain into something that feels good afterward, which is why bruising yourself may become addicting.

Ever heard of people cutting themselves and not being able to stop? Its because they've become addicted and it brings them pleasure.(can also be a hoard of other reasons too, for SI that is)
Tayllorr

Believe it or not, that is a type of self-injury. Self-harm, etc. But you claim not to be doing it for those reasons so...

But, the reason why it feels so good is because your body is turning that pain into something good. Over a period of time after doing something (like bruising yourself) your body trains itself to think that its something good, something pleasurable (like a drug). The brain releases some hormone that turns that pain into something that feels good afterward, which is why bruising yourself may become addicting.

Ever heard of people cutting themselves and not being able to stop? Its because they've become addicted and it brings them pleasure.(can also be a hoard of other reasons too, for SI that is)

a better explanation of what I was trying to get across sweatdrop
I know that it's self harm, but to me, it doesn't even hurt at all so it's hard for me to think of it that way. I actually, for a while, thought that everyone felt that way. If someone grabs my arm really hard for example, to the point where it can bruise, it feels nice to me. I grabbed my friends arm a while ago and she said that it hurt and that I was holding her too tightly. I said "But doesn't that feel good to you?" and she just looked at me like I was nuts and shook her head. I don't know, it's weird. I don't remember where or how I got this stuck in my head.
You have a pain fetish. I bruise myself all the time, I have a pain fetish as well. ^^
I feel somewhat similar. I don't like the process involved in getting a wound, but I like the end results. I love pressing on bruises or red wounds. It does feel kind of good.

Like others have said, you just have a pain fetish. It's fine. Lots of people do.
Will you still KISS me the same ...

I don't really know if this will help, but everyone has a certain thing that they enjoy. Some weirder than others. Me, I love the three B's [Blood, Bondage, and Biting] and I have an extreme fascination with pain. As long as these urges aren't something you do to harm yourself immensely then you're fine and it's perfectly natural. =] .. Just be careful of how far you let it get, don't allow it to get out of control, especially with a pain fetish because you'll enjoy a degree of pain for awhile and then it won't be enough and it'll take progressively more and you could really hurt yourself.

When you taste my victims' BLOOD ...
Yes, there is something severely wrong with you.
Fremen220
okay so you're sexually attracted to minor internal injuries, everybody has something that turns em on. If it gets any worse than just an occasional bruise though consult somebody.

that explains
But take me for example...

I have an asian fetish. I just.. love them.
:]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces