Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok it all started when my best friend moved far away and then my other friend moved to edmonton so now i'm left all alone ...... and just the othere day my ex and my bf wouldn't stop fighting so i kinda lost is and screamed at the top of my lungs sweatdrop redface xp both of theme just stod there like this 0.o O.o and then my ex runened my life by going and tring to comit suoside RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME
PLEASE HELP ME
u don't have depression, ur just going thru a rut
I'm sorry for all you've been through. I've dealt with depression for the past 8 years, so I know how it feels to hurt like that. The only advice I can give you is to keep talking to people. Even if its just a journal or on Gaia, it really does help.
how did he try and kill himself? sorry ot be a ghoul like but these tihngs interest me, a certain way of attempted suicide tells you sometihng about a person
Well, first you get a dictionary...
<center>Well I Sugestyou try to fix things between your bf and you. Tell your X to leave you alone. Also try to make some new friends. It might be hard at first but sometimes you need to have a friend you can talk to about this and not just random people. There is not much more I can say but hang in there and hopefily things will get better.
~*~Sir Zebo~*~
</center>
thats not right for them to do that, its very sick. I advise just try and disassociate yourself from these people, as they are clearly not worth it.

as for your poll, i think orlanda bloom is a big girl and Johnny Depp is much hotter. Though i personally preffer Anthony Kiedis from the red hot chili peppers anyday.....ah the beauty...
k dude... im depressed.. that is the farthest thing from depression.
i dont think thats depression. your just in shock...
and for someone to get that upset after u just telling them to stop then either u have no idea whats going on or hes just looking for ur attention back, dont give it if hes gunna be like that
alright, i know how u feal. not totaly, ive tryed to tell someone about my depression but it doesn't work.. but uve acknowledge you have it, thats the first thing...talking to someone, or wright will help.. i write poems (in my journal here) that help express things... try something to that sort... take it one step at a time, not all pilled in one.. but dont worry, ur not the only one... and if u ever need someone to talk to... don't hesitate to PM me any time...
If I'm ever "tring to comit suoside," kill me.
I'd actually take this thread seriously if she could spell correctly
Trench13
I'd actually take this thread seriously if she could spell correctly
well its still sorta serouse, even if she can't spell, if i had any guts, id talk too.. but yea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff