SidneyVenom
nothingatalgoaway
SidneyVenom
Well, if you've broken up with him, why should you care anymore? Just disasosciate yourself with him, sure doesent sound like you were friends with him really to begin with.

A good friend, or even better, your best firend is usually a good place to look for a love. Before you find a lover, you have to find a friend.

And by the way, you may get more responses, and more people to read your posts if you space them into paragraphs, its hard to read somtimes.Just some friendly advice.
ah..thanks for the advice. see thats the thing, i dont care, i just dont thin he should have treated me like that. i told him to pretend im not alive and just forget about me, dont talk to me. after he hit me i didnt want anything to do with him. it was out of my anger than anything else.
It seems like you were able to handle this just fine then, you had no reason at all to come here.
i was just seeing if my deicision was irrational, i wanted to get other peoples opinoin on their views of weather or not he had a right to do it