Welcome to Gaia! ::

i broke up with my ex a long time ago. he was the type of person who, though i didnt like him in that way after i got to see the true him, that i stiull wanted to be friends. he kept telling me how much he hated my sister when he didnt even know her, and he kept saying that he already had a wife in another demenion and he couldnt tell me anything about those things. after 2 weeks of dating he became cligy and kept telling me he loved me. i finally broke it off but suggested, as most girls do. he started to like my super good friend, and i was cool with that because i knew she would be happy so i had no problem with it. however his best friend liked her too, so i talked to his best friend to see if it was ok. then at lunch i went to his table to talk to him about. he didnt want people to know he liked my friend, but everyone at the table already knew so i voiced it aloud. he looked at me like i was crap and told me to talk about it later. so, i went back to my table. my table is full of..well..more popular people than his crowd. he came up to me talking to me about it IN FRONT of people who didnt know about hte crush. then i told him to go away, since he basiclly did the same to me. he said he was going to tell me a story but i guess i didnt wanna hear it. hearing this i grabbed his shirt, only barelywith my forefinger and tumb asking what it was. my grasp was light and not even annoying. at the end of the story he punches my hand away which gives a bruise to my hand. i knew it was intentional and i was upset...i dont think he really had a reason to do that to me. he was ok with out break up, though he cried, and now when i am suporting him to be happy again he treats me like s**t.
Yeah, guys who leave bruises are bad. Unless they are unintentional.

But, you shouldn't have been catty with him just 'cause he was catty with you, yanno? He's been dealing with more stuff than you and you he might not have just wanted to hear it from you. Makes you just as equally bad, if not worse, to be rude to him back. He may have wanted to apologize and stuff. And general rule, don't touch guys who are angry at you. Even if its light.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
He has no right to hit you as he did. Avoid him from now-on, and if he approaches you again for the purpose of violence, then it is time for a restraining order.
... Are you sure he wasn't kinda pissed about u announcing that he liked your best friend.. ? Yes.. maybe ppl did know about it but maybe he wasn't ok with it being thrown around in public and just got a bit upset. I don't know your friend or you well enough to give anywhere to an exact answer, but from what you said, Im guessing that he was still a lil steamed up about you annoucing the girl he likes in front of ppl. stare

on the other hand.. what was the point of going to his table and annoucing who he likes out of no where?
Don't put up with his violence. Don't let him come near you, trying to get attention by saying he needs your support. In most cases, I'd say try to stay friends with him, because its best to have friends with your ex's than enemies; but if this means that he's going to hit you or anything I'd say get rid of him even as a friend. Just let the past be past, and try to find someone else.
~Kihou-chan
Well, if you've broken up with him, why should you care anymore? Just disasosciate yourself with him, sure doesent sound like you were friends with him really to begin with.

A good friend, or even better, your best firend is usually a good place to look for a love. Before you find a lover, you have to find a friend.

And by the way, you may get more responses, and more people to read your posts if you space them into paragraphs, its hard to read somtimes.Just some friendly advice.
Lebenswelt

But, you shouldn't have been catty with him just 'cause he was catty with you, yanno? He's been dealing with more stuff than you and you he might not have just wanted to hear it from you. Makes you just as equally bad, if not worse, to be rude to him back. He may have wanted to apologize and stuff. And general rule, don't touch guys who are angry at you. Even if its light.
but he didnt express anger. he was quite happy seeing as he was goin to have a "studdy session: with my friend. i was just joking around when itold him to go away...he might have taken it the wrong way...
TM_Falcon_SLV
... Are you sure he wasn't kinda pissed about u announcing that he liked your best friend.. ? Yes.. maybe ppl did know about it but maybe he wasn't ok with it being thrown around in public and just got a bit upset. I don't know your friend or you well enough to give anywhere to an exact answer, but from what you said, Im guessing that he was still a lil steamed up about you annoucing the girl he likes in front of ppl. stare

on the other hand.. what was the point of going to his table and annoucing who he likes out of no where?
ididnt anouce it. all i said was that scott, his friend, was ok with the it. thats all. i didnt mention her. my exact words were "Hey Max..Scott is ok with you going out with her"
guys r odd like that... there r a lot who think that if u break up with them ur disrespecting them and thus must treat u like crap in order to show himself as well as his friends that he is still in control...
nothingatalgoaway
Lebenswelt

but he didnt express anger. he was quite happy seeing as he was goin to have a "studdy session: with my friend. i was just joking around when itold him to go away...he might have taken it the wrong way...
It sounds kind of unintentional, he probably was just excited. (In the bad, angry kind of way) Was this like today? It sounds like everything will be OK tomorrow.
BlueHuntress222
guys r odd like that... there r a lot who think that if u break up with them ur disrespecting them and thus must treat u like crap in order to show himself as well as his friends that he is still in control...
Yeah, but don't you dare say that women don't do that too, heheh.
SidneyVenom
Well, if you've broken up with him, why should you care anymore? Just disasosciate yourself with him, sure doesent sound like you were friends with him really to begin with.

A good friend, or even better, your best firend is usually a good place to look for a love. Before you find a lover, you have to find a friend.

And by the way, you may get more responses, and more people to read your posts if you space them into paragraphs, its hard to read somtimes.Just some friendly advice.
ah..thanks for the advice. see thats the thing, i dont care, i just dont thin he should have treated me like that. i told him to pretend im not alive and just forget about me, dont talk to me. after he hit me i didnt want anything to do with him. it was out of my anger than anything else.
nothingatalgoaway
SidneyVenom

ah..thanks for the advice. see thats the thing, i dont care, i just dont thin he should have treated me like that. i told him to pretend im not alive and just forget about me, dont talk to me. after he hit me i didnt want anything to do with him. it was out of my anger than anything else.
It seems like you were able to handle this just fine then, you had no reason at all to come here.
SidneyVenom
nothingatalgoaway
Lebenswelt

It sounds kind of unintentional, he probably was just excited. (In the bad, angry kind of way) Was this like today? It sounds like everything will be OK tomorrow.
no it was a few weeks ago, i havent told anyone about it. i dont want it to seem like i didnt want my friend to not go out with him.he was smirkign at me though, when he said this all and just hit me and walked away, like it was no big thing. when i asked him about it he said, though it WAS intentional he did it to everyone, but then again, none of the friends of his i have talked to said he did.
SidneyVenom
BlueHuntress222
Yeah, but don't you dare say that women don't do that too, heheh.

never said they didnt... women r just as odd, if not more so (i am one)...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff