Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Depression is apart of my life ...off and on torture...
From a young age of around 11 I had slight depression ..as I got older I got worse and worse..
Trying Suicide, cutting , burning , over dosing , and whatever else you can think of I have tried...
As you can see .. I'm not the happiest person .. Or the person who finds the best in any situation...
I thought I had control over it from last July.. But since about December my depression has come back with a vengeance .. Maybe this is me reaching for help.. Or maybe I just tired of all this agony..,
Seek help from a professional.

If you've been doing self harm and thoughts of suicide, seek the help.

You'll feel like it's not worth it, but dude, it's worth it, no one deserves to feel as it they can't handle being alive, and no one should self-harm to relief the pain they feel.

Distinct Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
MirokuMule

You'll feel like it's not worth it, but dude, it's worth it, no one deserves to feel as it they can't handle being alive, and no one should self-harm to relief the pain they feel.

I went. To professionals for 4 years....
777star777
MirokuMule

Did you get medication?

Distinct Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
MirokuMule
777star777
MirokuMule

Did you get medication?

Yep.
777star777
MirokuMule
777star777
MirokuMule

Did you get medication?

Yep.

What kind of medication, and how long were you on them?

Distinct Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
MirokuMule
777star777
MirokuMule
777star777
MirokuMule

Did you get medication?

Yep.

What kind of medication, and how long were you on them?

Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors[Antidepressants] .And I think only 3 weeks.

Blessed Seeker

Hey luv,
Was there anything during December and onwards that happened to trigger your depression?

Distinct Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Spirit Reborn
Hey luv,
Was there anything during December and onwards that happened to trigger your depression?

July I met someone I cared for deeply,who helped me threw all the agony And around December into Jan. I lost that person.. Plus my mom started working a lot again so I stress over taking care of my little brother to. & etc.
Personally I just do my absolute favorite thing constantly, have you ever kissed a really cute boy ?

Distinct Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Barf Junman
Personally I just do my absolute favorite thing constantly, have you ever kissed a really cute boy ?

Everyone has different perspectives of "cute".
777star777
Barf Junman

Yes but there is right and wrong isn't there?

Distinct Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Barf Junman
777star777
Barf Junman

Yes but there is right and wrong isn't there?

I guess.
777star777
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors[Antidepressants] .And I think only 3 weeks.

Why did you stop taking them after only three weeks?

Blessed Seeker

777star777
Spirit Reborn
Hey luv,

July I met someone I cared for deeply,who helped me threw all the agony And around December into Jan. I lost that person.. Plus my mom started working a lot again so I stress over taking care of my little brother to. & etc.

I'm sorry to hear that..
Sometimes people come and go in our lives through no fault of our own. Have you tried making new friends? I find it helps to have a network of support- you don't have to deal with this alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games