Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,800 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Piecatcher 100
5 days ago my parents just died from car accident. I was the only son for them. I feel so empty right now, cant even sleep what should I do now? Its really depressing to me cuz there's no family love sad

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
Dont you have extended family?
Express how you feel to your other family members. Aunts, Uncle, Cousins, Grandparents. If you have no one then imagine after a tragedy like that, you would have received some sort of Grief counselor. Talk it out. Be the best way for you to start your healing process.

Witty Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now, and you've probably had enough people giving you their sympathy over the past few days. You have every right to be in pain right now, but I want you to know that things will get easier. It will take time, and maybe that emptiness won't go away completely, but I believe that you'll be able to find it in yourself to keep going. I really think your parents would have wanted you to have a good life. I wish you all the best, and I hope you remember that there are people who want to help you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff