Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, so here's the scoop.
My bestfriend went out with this guy for 6 months and our group of friends got along really well with her boyfriend's group of friends. We would all mutually hang out quite a bit and got pretty close. She had been pushing for me to get with this one guy in the group that I liked, so I did. He's a great guy. We started dating in december and my bestfriend and her boyfriend broke up in february. It was a super messy breakup and now my bestfriend is telling me I can no longer date my boyfriend seeing as he is friends with her ex. She is trying to make me choose between them. Is she out of line? She is making me second guess myself.
Yes, she is out of line.
She should consider your feelings and how you feel about your boyfriend and not be selfish.
She has no right to make you choose just because she's not dating your boyfriend's friend anymore.
JaZzy
...now my bestfriend is telling me I can no longer date my boyfriend seeing as he is friends with her ex. She is trying to make me choose between them. Is she out of line? She is making me second guess myself.

Yes, she is.

In fact, if I were you, I'd tell her to hit the road. Friends don't treat friends like that.

If any of my friends tried to make me choose LoverGirl or them, well, nice knowing you. If LoverGirl tried to make me choose between my friends and her... well, babe, I love you, but if you're gonna treat me like property, then you can ******** right off and thank your lucky stars that I don't share nekkie picks.

Invisible Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Don't make yourself suffer for your friend. Date the guy and tell your friend to shush.
Alright, thank you guys! She has just been mega guilt tripping me and I was second guessing if what I chose was morally right.
So she has this "code" that you have to abide by? What is this, middle school?

Dapper Dabbler

12,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
                  She's being way out of line.
                  If you like your boyfriend, stay with him.
                  She sounds like a terrible friend lol.
                  When my ex and I had a messy break up, my friends were still "allowed" to be friends with him.
                  I can't control who gets along with who.

User Image
Welcome to a new kind of tension.
Memories are simply scars; they all fade eventually.
Your friend it completely out of line.

If I were in your shoes I'd say screw my friend and stay with my boyfriend. Real friends don't pull s**t like that, she's just trying to control you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff