Welcome to Gaia! ::

So Im with my girl right I love her, a lot. I've known her practically all my life. Then there's this friend who I met recently 2yrs ago she literally saved me from going down a bad path.
Both are very dear to me, my gf is beautiful to me but her persona isn't the brightest, strongest, and best. My friend she is just, she knows what she wants, is ready, smart and strong, but she's okay looking at best.
She says in with my gf because I wanted to help her from going down a wrong way and I have. She looks more lively now, but that our personalities don't connect like my her's and I's do.
I love my gf a lot but I can feel that eventually I will not be able to put up with her problems and just quit, but I feel the need to be with her.
Yet with my friend she helps me but we both now click more than ever. She understands me completely.
Who should I go for?
Not the right forum, you're looking for the Life Issues subsection of the Lifestyle Discussion.

However; my advice to you is to listen to what your heart, remember your commitments and not make any decisions you are uncomfortable with.

Tipsy Explorer

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
JUDAS PRlEST
So Im with my girl right I love her, a lot. I've known her practically all my life. Then there's this friend who I met recently 2yrs ago she literally saved me from going down a bad path.
Both are very dear to me, my gf is beautiful to me but her persona isn't the brightest, strongest, and best. My friend she is just, she knows what she wants, is ready, smart and strong, but she's okay looking at best.
She says in with my gf because I wanted to help her from going down a wrong way and I have. She looks more lively now, but that our personalities don't connect like my her's and I's do.
I love my gf a lot but I can feel that eventually I will not be able to put up with her problems and just quit, but I feel the need to be with her.
Yet with my friend she helps me but we both now click more than ever. She understands me completely.
Who should I go for?

What "way" did you keep her from going down?

Hilarious Prophet

You should keep the girlfriend for now and then wait.

If your feelings for this friend of yours do not pass you should leave your girlfriend.

Fanatical Zealot

Hilarious Prophet

Suicidesoldier#1
Batman doesn't respect privacy, does he?

Fanatical Zealot

Jacque De Molay
Suicidesoldier#1

He does, in fact.

But he ends up saving her life later.
I think before you start worrying about girlfriends and all that, you should invest more time in your studies, especially English. Your post was barely intelligible.

Hilarious Prophet

Suicidesoldier#1
Jacque De Molay
Suicidesoldier#1

He does, in fact.

I really think that batman has psychological issues and could've done a lot more for the world as Bruce Wayne.

Fanatical Zealot

Jacque De Molay
Suicidesoldier#1
Jacque De Molay
Suicidesoldier#1

He does, in fact.

I really think that batman has psychological issues and could've done a lot more for the world as Bruce Wayne.

He's helped to cure a variety of diseases, like polio, around the world, and malaria, as Bruce Wayne, and he shut down Lexcorp, among other things.

But without him, we'd be dead at least 10 times over.

He's stopped brainwashed supermans, crazy aliens, people who surely would have taken over the world or killed us all.

In the end, we owe Batman the world at least 10 times over.

Well, in the comics that is. xp

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Riviera de la Mancha
I think before you start worrying about girlfriends and all that, you should invest more time in your studies, especially English. Your post was barely intelligible.

Yup.
JUDAS PRlEST
Who should I go for?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you know what to do.
I'm kind of in the same situation.

Going with what Riviera said, the best course of action would be to stop focusing on relationships so much when you very obviously still have quite a bit of development to go. I'm not saying this to disparage you or make you feel inadequate, but things will probably get easier if you take some time to just meditate and develop yourself without entertaining a primal urge that is obviously quite confusing to you.

Hallowed Hunter

Suicidesoldier#1
Jacque De Molay
Suicidesoldier#1
Jacque De Molay
Suicidesoldier#1

He does, in fact.

He's helped to cure a variety of diseases, like polio, around the world, and malaria, as Bruce Wayne, and he shut down Lexcorp, among other things.

But without him, we'd be dead at least 10 times over.

He's stopped brainwashed supermans, crazy aliens, people who surely would have taken over the world or killed us all.

In the end, we owe Batman the world at least 10 times over.

Well, in the comics that is. xp

Pity, he's more of a speedbump than a wall against evil.
Iron Man knows how to deal with villians.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
You dont 'need' to be with someone. If you really think that you rather be with the friends the your gf, just end it now instead of leading the girl on.

Rememver that just because someone does something good, it doesnt mean they are binded to them. So if you did date your friend, you CAN leave her despiteher helpig you out back then, just like you can leave your current despite helping her from goin down a wrong path.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff