Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  dark

are u afread of the dark?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 5, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Okay did you ever think that you are afraid of whats in the dark and not the dark itself... Think about it seriously. You blink so many times a day. That is like a nano sec of darkness every single time you blink. Are you afraid then... just thought it would help.
I'm sometimes afraid of the dark. It depends on the environment I'm in. Last night I had to sleep in a room full of porcelain dolls, so I had to sleep with a bed-side lamp on. I have to sleep in that same room tonight too. Usually I'm not scared, especially when I'm in my own room.
i love the dark heart heart heart
the only thing you need to fear is fear itself (which I have no idea what it looks like) but ghosts only exist if you want them to exist.
besides a ghost is nice its my friend's way of thinking his grandfather is always with him and hes never upset.
so I really dont mind ghosts just think of them as happy thoughts.
I practically live in the dark im alergic to the light lol.
I'm only afraid of the dark when I'm at someone else's house because I don't know their house, but when I'm at mine I'm fine because I know it inside out!
supergohan92
supergohan92
im afread of ghosts.

anyone else???

i am a little bit....

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
By exposing yourself to darkened areas you will become more accostomed to the darkness and will become less afraid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff