Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sorry to hear abotu your mom....*hugs* A lot of people lost friends and family when that hit...I don't know anything I could say that would help at all o.O O.o Losing a family member is like losing a part of oneself. I just recently lost my grandfather...it sucks bad...if you wanna talk to me, just PM me ^_^ I'll try and give any advice I can...
Quote:
Quote:
sweatdrop The ONLY? Isn't your girlfriend enough? 100,000 people estimated to died in it what about the children who lost entire families and have no one to help them right now?

******** off! scream

I am sorry for your loss. I know it can be tough. You can PM if you want to talk.

Why are you reacting so rudely? His actions did not call for that at all.
I am sorry to hear that. There is not much you can do about it but cope with the loss, and try as much as you can to live with it.

Make sure you surround yourself with people who care, and talk to someone if you need to speak to someone about it.
Quote:
Quote:
sweatdrop The ONLY? Isn't your girlfriend enough? 100,000 people estimated to died in it what about the children who lost entire families and have no one to help them right now?

******** off! scream

I am sorry for your loss. I know it can be tough. You can PM if you want to talk.
i have to agree with the first person. i mean for reals, think about all the children who will never have real homes because their families are gone. children who will never know what their families are like because they are dead. people who had their whole life ahead of them...are dead...
Quote:
my mom was in tailand when the tusami hit and she dead i need help im 19 and the only person that is helping me is my g/f

It could be worse, you may not have your girlfriend. Stay strong, would you're mom want you to cry over her and such? Mine wouldn't. I'm sure you're mom would want you to be happy. Keep your chin up, if not for yourself, for her. I'm sorry for her death but you don't really lose her till you let/make yourself forget her.
Wow I'm so sorry, my prayers will be with you heart sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces