Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Okay so today i made a couple scratches on my arm (on purpose) and they started to bleed. Is that considered cutting? If so what should i do? I was really out of control, I couldn't stop myself. crying
Edit: Please don't be mean. This is hard to actually ask...my parents don't care and I don't really know anyone else to talk to.
You cut yourself purposefully. Obviously, it's cutting.

Tell your parents, or other responsible adult. You should be referred to a psychologist to help deal with the problems behind the cutting.
That would be considered self mutilation.
hmm, scratches that bled.

OUT OF CONTROL
It would be considered as harming yourself as you did it on purpose. First off, clean the wound. And if you continue to harm yourself on purpose, I suggest that you tell someone (parents, teachers, friends etc) about it before the problem persists.
I know that you really don't want to look for counsling, so here's my advice. If this was your first time then, okay. Don't do it again. Problems don't solve themselvs. Either you accept that it's a problem and do something, or you let it be and it gets worse.

Hope I help.
Lemon_Eater
Okay so today i made a couple scratches on my arm (on purpose) and they started to bleed. Is that considered cutting? If so what should i do? I was really out of control, I couldn't stop myself. crying
Edit: Please don't be mean. This is hard to actually ask...my parents don't care and I don't really know anyone else to talk to.
so you don't cut yourself? well its not i (used to) scratch my wrist all the time its not cutting (theres a diffrence) well if you need any 'help' just pm me kay wink oh umm.. don't worry about as long as its not suicidle and you take care the scratches its okay (well with me) but if you continue you'll get skin cancer sad sad
tenshi_darien
Lemon_Eater
so you don't cut yourself? well its not i (used to) scratch my wrist all the time its not cutting (theres a diffrence) well if you need any 'help' just pm me kay wink oh umm.. don't worry about as long as its not suicidle and you take care the scratches its okay (well with me) but if you continue you'll get skin cancer sad sad

If you continue you'll get skin cancer? I don't think this is 100% accurate, darling.

BTW, yes, it's cutting yourself. Tell your mom, and she'll get you Prozac or Zoloft, and the problem will be SOLVED.
ShandieAlexandra
tenshi_darien
Lemon_Eater

If you continue you'll get skin cancer? I don't think this is 100% accurate, darling.

BTW, yes, it's cutting yourself. Tell your mom, and she'll get you Prozac or Zoloft, and the problem will be SOLVED.
umm cutting is using a sharp object scratching is using your nails so umm...yeah there is a diffrence and with cutting you may die but with scratching you will have ta suffer alot and persit before you die ...also i said i used to.....whats wrong with that its merely a phase some 'teens' go through sometimes
tenshi_darien
ShandieAlexandra
tenshi_darien
Lemon_Eater

umm cutting is using a sharp object scratching is using your nails so umm...yeah there is a diffrence and with cutting you may die but with scratching you will have ta suffer alot and persit before you die ...also i said i used to.....whats wrong with that its merely a phase some 'teens' go through sometimes
It doesn't matter if it's cutting or not, because both are self mutilation.
My advice, is that if your worried tell someone now before it gets out of control, my friend cuts herself (and is suicidal) but at first it was jsut a few scratches and she was worried, i told her to go see someone aswell but she wouldent listen then it developed into the current prob
Beatrix the catgirl
tenshi_darien
ShandieAlexandra
tenshi_darien
Lemon_Eater

well yeah but i know she'll get over it everyone does eventually.....

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
You need to get help for yourself before ie gets out of hand. Cutting is not something that you want to keep doing just for temporary release. There is no shame in asking for help.
tenshi_darien
Beatrix the catgirl
tenshi_darien
ShandieAlexandra
tenshi_darien
Lemon_Eater

That may be true, but a lot of people can't get over it without outside help.
Beatrix the catgirl
tenshi_darien
Beatrix the catgirl
tenshi_darien
ShandieAlexandra
tenshi_darien
Lemon_Eater

That may be true, but a lot of people can't get over it without outside help.
personally i blame todays society and media for this.......before technology people actually were at peace (in a weird way) so umm...yeah thats true

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff