Welcome to Gaia! ::

my bf cut my name into his arm...

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Talk to him and tell him that he should not be hurting himself as he has been. If that does not work, then you may have to get adults involved in order to keep him safe.
kole_dust2dust

Tell him not to do that again.
If it scares you, tell him that.
Sensedog
Talk to him and tell him that he should not be hurting himself as he has been. If that does not work, then you may have to get adults involved in order to keep him safe.

Indeed. Follow what he just said; it's good advice.
First, I want to know why he cut your name into his arm?
Some people might find it flattering but maybe he needs help. Tell him to stop? Is he suicidal?
Why doesn't he just get a tattoo if he wants your name there? Cutting is a bad habit that he shouldn't be getting into. Tell him that.
I'd find that flattering, but if I were you I'd tell him this: "Cutting is pretty bad, please don't do it again, it worries me, and I would be really crushed if I knew you were hurting yourself for my sake. Love is boundless and pays for itself through affection, not by pain and blood. I love you, and I don't want you to hurt yourself for me. If you really want to be flattering, let's do something on enter day or event here. i'd rerally like that." -flash a girly smile and hug him or something-
kole_dust2dust
thats a little creppy. why dosen't he get a tatoo or something he shouldn't be doing that. it can ingure you very badly.
Is that a problem?
I don't believe this constitutes as a life issue. Perhaps the General Discussion is more suitable. Unless there is more story to it.
ButterBalls
Is that a problem?

you need some help to if you thing that man stare
Sephiroth_126
ButterBalls
Is that a problem?

you need some help to if you thing that man stare
Why do I "need" help?

Blessed Codger

Miko_Kikyo1
I'd find that flattering, but if I were you I'd tell him this: "Cutting is pretty bad, please don't do it again, it worries me, and I would be really crushed if I knew you were hurting yourself for my sake. Love is boundless and pays for itself through affection, not by pain and blood. I love you, and I don't want you to hurt yourself for me. If you really want to be flattering, let's do something on enter day or event here. i'd rerally like that." -flash a girly smile and hug him or something-
yes yes yes oui si hai WHATEVER!!! YES, THAT ONE!!!! That's reeeeally good advice. 3nodding
If my boyfriend cut my name into his arm, I'd kick his stupid black a** back to the stone age. Cutting is for morons. Cutting yourself makes you weak. People that cut themselves should have chompy brown poos inserted into their urethra's domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff