Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey yea I thought I'd be asking this question. I'm pretty clueless about sex, and for starters I'm still a virgin. But that doesn't exactly mean I can't get pregnant so idk. Yesterday night me and my bf were playing around a bit in the naughty way. He came and cleaned himself up. Now my boyfriend can get hard again after cumming really quick, so after he got hard again he started to rub against my private area with his p***s. It just makes me wonder whether maybe some sperm left on his p***s could have went inside me or something, he rubbed with and without my underwear. It felt pretty rough, it even hurt to the point where I told him to stop. The next morning I went to the bathroom and saw what looked like very faint, light blood stains toward the top of my underwear. My private area even hurt.

My period started the 6th of this month and ended the 12th. I have this period tracker that said I'm fertile on the 17th. Sperm can live in the body for two or three days. Should I be worried?

Tipsy Hunter

It's extremely unlikely that you're pregnant. Sperm doesn't live long once it hits air, and your boyfriend didn't fully penetrate you it sounds like, so there's nothing to worry about. Yes, sperm can live inside your body for a few days, but that's if he ejaculates while inside the v****a, not just general contact. Be more careful next time, it's easy to get carried away when fooling around, so make sure you always have condoms nearby.

Sugary Elder

the chances of you being pregnant are extremely low, as atomic bride said. honestly less than 1%.

if you and your boyfriend are getting more intimate to the point where it's causing you physical discomfort it sounds like you could have sensitivity issues. id suggest going to see a gynecologist....especially if you plan on being more intimate with your boyfriend in the future.

if you're embarrassed to ask your parents, just say that you've been having a bit of discomfort and you would like to go see a gynecologist. you dont have to disclose more information than that.

but when you do go to the gynecologist, tell them everything so they know what they are looking for and what advice to give you on the best way to practice safe sex should you and your boyfriend decide to have intercourse.

the thought of going to a gynecologist can be scary especially if it's your first time but i promise you there is little to no pain and you will leave the office feeling secure and confident about your sexual future with many questions answered.

good luck!
Just FYI, Sex isn't just p***s-in-v****a (PIV) sex, but covers many acts, including rubbing. You both are having sex, and should be prepared for the consequences of sex.

Secondly, you should always use protection (such as birth control or condoms) whenever a p***s gets near your v****a. If you do not have condoms with you, you should not have sex. (again, yes, you are having sex)

Here's the thing, it's pretty unlikely you are pregnant. But is it impossible? No. After ejaculating, men can have sperm leftover in their urethra, and that can come out with pre-c** (which doesn't usually have sperm). Your bf should make sure to PEE after he ejaculates and you want to keep messing around (but the better option is to wrap up his p***s if it's anywhere near your junk).

So, some steps to take:

exclaim EDUCATE YOURSELF ON SEX. exclaim
You shouldn't have sex if you aren't educated about the act. This is how unwanted pregnancies and STI's happen!

Some of my favorite sources are (possible nsfw):

Scarleteen- Progressive, comprehensive, inclusive sex ed & support for young people since 1998.

Sex+ with Laci Green - A frank video series (on youtube) about sexuality.

&

Sexplanations - Sexuality Edutainment hosted by Dr. Lindsey Doe

exclaim SCHEDULE A DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT. exclaim

Make sure you have a clean bill of health before you are sexually active. If your partner has been sexually active in the past, encourage him to be tested for STI's.
Now that you are sexually active, your doctor needs to know so you can start having Papsmears, YAY!!

exclaim USE A BIRTH CONTROL METHOD. exclaim

Always wear a condom if your partner's p***s goes anywhere near your v****a or a**s. (it might be a good idea to have one on during oral sex as well if he hasn't been tested)
If he does not want to wear a condom, do not have sex with him.

Also talk to your doctor about other birth control methods (pill, IUD, implant, ring, etc) that might work for you. If you do not have insurance or the money to afford your healthcare, look up your local planned parenthood, their job is to help you get the affordable women's and sexual healthcare you need.

IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD CONDOMS OR BIRTH CONTROL YOU SHOULD NOT BE HAVING SEX!!!

exclaim HAVE A PLAN FOR WHEN MISTAKES ARE MADE. exclaim
If you eventually have PIV sex and the condom breaks, what will you do? Have a plan and some money saved up for when accidents occur.
Plan B is usually located in your local pharmacy, and costs around $50. Because it can mess up your hormones, you don't want to use it often, but if the condom slips, $50 is better than a baby.
Have pregnancy tests around. Make sure you know when your period is supposed to start, and take them if you're a bit late for some peace of mind.

But overall, HAVE FUN. Make sure everything is safe, consensual and generous! smile

Dandeloins's Kouhai

Feline Businesswoman

Pretty unlikely, like the other posters have said. If you have any doubts, wait a couple of weeks and get some dollar store tests, but I think you should be fine.

Also, like CapCrack said, if you can't afford condoms or birth control, I would wait, BUT, and it's a big but, there are ALWAYS opportunities around so you can get the health care you need in this case. Make sure you check out with your local health department and see if they have a free "planned parenthood" or whatever your district would call it. They should be able to give you pap smears, birth control options, condoms, and vitamins just in case pregnancy should happen.
Also, if you do have insurance, you can also schedule an appointment at a gynecologist and they should be able to do the same for you.

Just make sure to take care of yourself, never do anything you do not want, and keep it safe.
emotion_yatta

Liberal Sex Symbol

Adding to what's already been said, if you're not on BC then it's best to not let him get anywhere near you with that if you want piece of mind so you're not freaking out about this.

"Just the tip" is one of the oldest lines ever. It could be up on a museum wall alongside quotes from Plato and Aristotle. It's a slippery slope and not worth the trouble.

Bunny

Doubt it but if you wind up having sex later down the line, use BC or condoms. Though you can still get pregnant at least it lowers your chances. If not, expect a potential baby.

Aged Gaian

Props to CapCrack on an excellent reply.

However, bear in mind also, that no birth control method with the exception of complete abstinence is 100% effective.

In addition, pain and spotting you are experiencing could be attributed to several things:

1) the female genitalia (both internal and external) is extremely sensitive and the skin in these areas is very thin. Friction burn to the point of tearing is possible.

2) as said, it is a sensitive area and can bruise easily, this may account for the pain.

3) They hymen is a bit of skin tissue located inside the v****a near the cervix. Whether or not this is in tact determines traditional "virginity". The hymen can be easily compromised, and may even partially tear with even external trauma. Light blood spotting a few hours after the fact is often a good indicator that your hymen may no longer be fully in tact.

4) Urinary tract infection (UTI) can be transferred by means of genital contact. Symptoms can show up very quickly and include things like pain and blood in the urine as well as leakage. Some STIs can show up with warning signs just as quickly and there are a few out there with similar symptoms.

If you are under age, you should definitely consider having a serious sit down with your parents to discuss the situation. Seeing a gynecologist is highly recommended.

Worried? Yes. Educate yourself so you can make informed decisions. Sex does not just effect you in the moment, as you are finding out, and its consequences can change your life if you are not careful.

I don't wish to frighten you, but direct you toward making safe choices. After all, why make the mistakes others have already made, when you can learn from their examples?
Something like this happened to me the first time my current boyfriend and I were together and it was nothing to worry about; not pregnant. smile

Magical Shapeshifter

Atomic Bride
It's extremely unlikely that you're pregnant. Sperm doesn't live long once it hits air, and your boyfriend didn't fully penetrate you it sounds like, so there's nothing to worry about. Yes, sperm can live inside your body for a few days, but that's if he ejaculates while inside the v****a, not just general contact. Be more careful next time, it's easy to get carried away when fooling around, so make sure you always have condoms nearby.

The "sperm dies when it hits air" is a myth.

Unbeatable Survivor

Is it possible? Sure. Is it likely? No.

Next time tell him to pee after cumming. It kills any leftover sperm.

Unbeatable Survivor

nikkinac
Atomic Bride

Yup. A woman could even get pregnant during a**l if the man were to c** and it dripped down into her v****a.

Tipsy Hunter

nikkinac
Atomic Bride

I said sperm doesn't live long once it hits air. Maybe an hour or two. I've always heard the general rule of thumb is once the ejaculate is dry the sperm is dead.
Atomic Bride
nikkinac
Atomic Bride

I said sperm doesn't live long once it hits air. Maybe an hour or two. I've always heard the general rule of thumb is once the ejaculate is dry the sperm is dead.

I've heard that sperm survives in wet areas, if that's the case then i probably would have been exposed to it, no?
Atomic Bride

Idk I've heard that they're good swimmers, and it only takes one little good swimmer to do his duty gonk I'm paranoid.. I've learned my lesson from this for sure and so has he..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff