Welcome to Gaia! ::

2years ago My Father and Sister died... I didnt talk about it at all until It started to eat me from the inside out. until I eventually told someone and when I did. It felt like a million razors were ripping me from the inside out... what do you think Is the best method of coping with death.. what worked for you heart
Is this In the right Forum? sweatdrop
well whem my grandma died I wrote in a journal and only told my friend who i knew whould listen she said i need to go to therepy only once. the other times she listend and it started not to hurt as much...you wont get over them but dont go into depression cause some people have it worse and when you start to deny it look in the preaioue news papers...faimlys broken apart by war childern and infants dieing not being able to live a life like you no life at all...whitch do you want? consider the anser....you can make both ansers reality if you try
Links#1angel
well whem my grandma died I wrote in a journal and only told my friend who i knew whould listen she said i need to go to therepy only once. the other times she listend and it started not to hurt as much...you wont get over them but dont go into depression cause some people have it worse and when you start to deny it look in the preaioue news papers...faimlys broken apart by war childern and infants dieing not being able to live a life like you no life at all...whitch do you want? consider the anser....you can make both ansers reality if you try
Yeah.. I only wish I had spoken to someone before It got to this point.. but it hurt to much... not as much as it hurts if you dont.. but I didnt know that then cry
Could try the Life Issues Forum maybe? Sub - forum under GD. I haven't really had much experience with dealing with death. redface
ainslieridahors
Could try the Life Issues Forum maybe? Sub - forum under GD. I haven't really had much experience with dealing with death. redface
Well you're lucky 3nodding And um.. sorry I didnt know what forum to post in
ive had several close friends die... 2 of which died while i held them in my arms... and one of which died because of me... a stupid mistake i made at the time...

this may not be very healthy or constructive... but i drank... ALOT... vodka is how i dealt with it...
Fluffie Princess
Links#1angel
Yeah.. I only wish I had spoken to someone before It got to this point.. but it hurt to much... not as much as it hurts if you dont.. but I didnt know that then cry

yes that is sad...but who wants people to go through that? no one i know. so why not tell every one? so they deal with it right not go into epression and end up hurting themselfs.
Fluffie Princess
Links#1angel

yes that is sad...but who wants people to go through that? no one i know. so why not tell every one? so they deal with it right not go into epression and end up hurting themselfs.
Rahlin
ive had several close friends die... 2 of which died while i held them in my arms... and one of which died because of me... a stupid mistake i made at the time...

this may not be very healthy or constructive... but i drank... ALOT... vodka is how i dealt with it...
Im sorry about your friends.. I btw mailed you
Links#1angel
Fluffie Princess
Links#1angel

I went through a stage of cutting too... I am over it now.. but I have deep scares down my wrist because of it.. I dunno why I did it.. it was just foolish of me and didnt get me anywhere...
Its funny... everyone is like.. I dont understand cutters and why they do it.. I was a cutter for years And I still dont understand sweatdrop
its a good think that you told someone about this...it kind of helps you feel better when you say it then keep it to your self for a long time...
I Guess:
Move on, enjoy the better things in life. Occupy your time and cherish what relationships you do have. Aside from that it all really depends on what kind of person you are. Some are sensitive, some are too sensitive, and some are passive. Of course there are things in-between, but you understand. Live life~
just keep telling people like a counsoler telling them your feeling and what you wished didnt happen and stuff like that,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff