Welcome to Gaia! ::

By the way it's stereo-type, no 'i's. Uh, I don't think we're all like Anthony, however if my gf just spent lots of money on a dress and like threw away the recipt, then I'd have to say she looked at least okay, so as not to hurt her feelings!
darkprincess1313
dumb_chod
I see both sides of the story, but you seem a little too confident in yourself to me.

and I'm not trying to pick a fight

don't worry, you're not! i definitally see both sides, but i think he took it to far... i only say this because like i said before, he does something along the lines of this every time i get a new boyfriend. and yes, i am pretty confident in this one... i mean yah guys do stretch the truth a little, but i don't think they all LIE...

he couldn't be a little jealous?
dumb_chod
darkprincess1313
dumb_chod
I see both sides of the story, but you seem a little too confident in yourself to me.

and I'm not trying to pick a fight

don't worry, you're not! i definitally see both sides, but i think he took it to far... i only say this because like i said before, he does something along the lines of this every time i get a new boyfriend. and yes, i am pretty confident in this one... i mean yah guys do stretch the truth a little, but i don't think they all LIE...

he couldn't be a little jealous?

*points to the post on the first page about how he gets* (the one about proposing to me sweatdrop )
fire_burn
By the way it's stereo-type, no 'i's. Uh, I don't think we're all like Anthony, however if my gf just spent lots of money on a dress and like threw away the recipt, then I'd have to say she looked at least okay, so as not to hurt her feelings!

thank you for the spelling tip... spelling's not my strong point... xp
but anyways, yah you definitally have a point with the dress thing... i would do the same thing if i were in that situation! you definitally have a point there... i just wish Anthony could see that point... he's had some bad luck w/girls in the past, and to try to solve thoes problems, he took the wrong route and now just lies to them all the time to make them happy so they won't leave him... it makes me really sad for him because if he just learned that you don't have to lie to make a girl happy, he might find someone who would treat him right...

o geez, i'm babbling again! sorry!!!! xp
well, i've got to go pack more (i'm moving this week) so i'll come back later... if anyone has anything else to add, please feel free, if not, that's ok to... thank you everyone who has left me feedback and their opinions!

Distinct Gaian

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
No comment stare
darkprincess1313

1) did he have the right to tell me that all guys lie, and then put down my boyfriend?

2) (for the guys) do the majority of you lie to your girlfriends just so they won't be mad at you? (just out of curiosity)

3) we're currently not talking... should i just end the friendship now? is it worth it to take the risk of him pulling something like this again?

1. No he did not have the right to put down your boyfriend unless he knows the guy and felt like warning you about something. It's just rude to put down someone's significant other, unless you know they're really a rapist and are trying to protect you. Sounds like your friend is jealous to me. My ex does that all the time. He tries to tell me everything that's wrong with my boyfriend, and they've never even met.
2. Not a guy...but the good ones won't lie.
3. Just wait for him to talk to you. If he wants to talk and stay friends, let him make the decision. And next time he puts down your boyfriend, stand firm. Tell him you don't appreciate those undue comments, and that he needs to cut it out because he just sounds jealous.

My opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces