Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destitute Smoker

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Wall Street 200
please don't. please do not. it's ok to want to die but please don't. your feelings are totally valid but you are important and there is nothing more important than to love yourself.

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Timid Star

11,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
If you die, it doesn't matter how it happens, the people who care for you will feel pain from it. So, look at it from that angle... Although you can't help how you die if it happens suddenly, no matter what, there will be people who will mourn your death and feel hurt because you're gone.

I know the feeling though. I've got a lot of s**t going on in my life that makes me feel like I want to die. But I just look forward to things that leave me feeling hopeful about life (hobbies, people, etc.) and somehow I make it through. It's not easy and it hasn't been perfect but I'm still here. And every time I feel like I have nothing left to lose, I wait it out a bit and something great happens.

So yeah, you just have to try your best to stick through it and focus on the good things. Pick up hobbies if that helps. My advice not work for you but it's all I have to offer based on my own experiences.

If you want to talk I've got my PMs open.

Shy Player

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
00_Jackie_Lantern_00
x

-sigh-
I understand that you're trying to help, and I don't mean to be difficult, but please read what you just wrote.

You speak of possibilities, well the chances are that everything will work out grand are slim and in the end are just "chances" There is no certainty in them.

And really?
"Are the bad things in life more powerful than the good? If they ARE, then the only reason they are, is because you chose them to be that way. You choose to focus on the worst."

If it was anyone else who was reading this, you pretty much encouraged them to go kill themselves.
You basically told someone that everything was their fault. You made them think that their depression is their fault, they have complete control over it and they choose to feel this way because they can.

I know what the diamonds are in life. And I honestly could care less about relationships, children, etc etc. It's never about the destination, it's about the journey to get there. Goals are temporary things, and you should never hold on to them for long. It's the journey and challenge to get to them that matters. Honestly, if I reach for one goal, my target is to hit it to the next one, I'm not satisfied with just "settling"
I used to enjoy the journey before. It was difficult, but it was worth it because I experienced it with people who understood who wanted to excel as much as I did.
Now it's just really lonely.

I know that you feel like you have the right to judge me and the way I feel, but I'd think twice before you do that.
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Player

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
klein_eine
Abel_Wilson
klein_eine
Actually, I was just being brutally honest same as a dude was to me when I felt very depressed and suicidal as a teenager. Sure I was pissed off at him, but he had several points.

Welcome to the real world. It's quite a shitty place, but there are beautiful things in it as well.

Fair enough. I'm glad that his method worked for you.
I don't hate you.
Some people find peace by trying to point out the obvious
or by making themselves seem superior to others.
It helps them come to terms with themselves.
I don't grudge people that peace.

I know that there are beautiful things in this world.
I've lived long enough to see them.
I'm just tired.
Not to sound pessimistic, but beautiful things come and go with time.
I just don't find joy in them as I used to. -shrugs-
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If the beautiful things have come and gone then you haven't experienced them all yet.
You can't exactly plan death and it will happen when you least expect it. Sitting around and waiting for it will not make it come faster. Have you thought about trying to explore a religion or spiritual path more? What about a new hobby?

Religion is man's attempt to understanding spirituality.
I have a spiritual path that I follow. I'm very close to God and honestly happiness beyond death is not what I am interested in. There is no point is attaining happiness that I can only have with myself. I'd rather share it with people who I care about.

Also, you can plan death, especially if you're seeking it. You can't plan life or make it last longer that it should, but you can plan when it ends.

Shy Player

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Oliva the Bootstrapper
please don't. please do not. it's ok to want to die but please don't. your feelings are totally valid but you are important and there is nothing more important than to love yourself.

Lets see.

Shy Player

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
DizzySnowFire
Abel...

Hello Victoria.

Shy Player

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Jazz the Fighter
If you die, it doesn't matter how it happens, the people who care for you will feel pain from it. So, look at it from that angle... Although you can't help how you die if it happens suddenly, no matter what, there will be people who will mourn your death and feel hurt because you're gone.

I know the feeling though. I've got a lot of s**t going on in my life that makes me feel like I want to die. But I just look forward to things that leave me feeling hopeful about life (hobbies, people, etc.) and somehow I make it through. It's not easy and it hasn't been perfect but I'm still here. And every time I feel like I have nothing left to lose, I wait it out a bit and something great happens.

So yeah, you just have to try your best to stick through it and focus on the good things. Pick up hobbies if that helps. My advice not work for you but it's all I have to offer based on my own experiences.

If you want to talk I've got my PMs open.

I'm thankful for the offer, you seem like a good person.

I have enough hobbies. It's not that which is the problem.
Anyway, thanks for trying.

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Abel_Wilson
DizzySnowFire
Abel...

Hello Victoria.

You remember me?
Sorry you been having a rough time but I'm here to help

Shy Player

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
DizzySnowFire
Abel_Wilson
DizzySnowFire
Abel...

Hello Victoria.

You remember me?

I do.
I'm thankful for the offer, but I politely decline.
You have your own shiz to deal with and if I remember correctly,
you didn't want me in your life anymore.
Lets leave it at that, kay? Deal with your own life. You deserve that opportunity.

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Abel_Wilson
DizzySnowFire
Abel_Wilson
DizzySnowFire
Abel...

Hello Victoria.

You remember me?

I do.
Lets leave it at that, kay? Deal with your own life. You deserve that opportunity.

I always have stuff to deal with. The day I don't is the day I'm free from my prison until then I'm going to continue to help others and help myself.

Shy Player

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
DizzySnowFire
Abel_Wilson
DizzySnowFire
Abel_Wilson
DizzySnowFire
Abel...

Hello Victoria.

You remember me?

I do.

I always have stuff to deal with. The day I don't is the day I'm free from my prison until then I'm going to continue to help others and help myself.

It's fine. I'm not your problem Victoria.

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Abel_Wilson
DizzySnowFire
Abel_Wilson
DizzySnowFire
Abel_Wilson
DizzySnowFire
Abel...

Hello Victoria.

You remember me?

I do.

It's fine. I'm not your problem Victoria.

You are now blaugh xd biggrin
Look, I'd like to give our friendship another shot
You can add me on Skype. It's my username.

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Abel_Wilson
klein_eine
Abel_Wilson
klein_eine
Actually, I was just being brutally honest same as a dude was to me when I felt very depressed and suicidal as a teenager. Sure I was pissed off at him, but he had several points.

Welcome to the real world. It's quite a shitty place, but there are beautiful things in it as well.

Fair enough. I'm glad that his method worked for you.
I don't hate you.
Some people find peace by trying to point out the obvious
or by making themselves seem superior to others.
It helps them come to terms with themselves.
I don't grudge people that peace.

I know that there are beautiful things in this world.
I've lived long enough to see them.
I'm just tired.
Not to sound pessimistic, but beautiful things come and go with time.
I just don't find joy in them as I used to. -shrugs-

If the beautiful things have come and gone then you haven't experienced them all yet.
You can't exactly plan death and it will happen when you least expect it. Sitting around and waiting for it will not make it come faster. Have you thought about trying to explore a religion or spiritual path more? What about a new hobby?

Religion is man's attempt to understanding spirituality.
I have a spiritual path that I follow. I'm very close to God and honestly happiness beyond death is not what I am interested in. There is no point is attaining happiness that I can only have with myself. I'd rather share it with people who I care about.

Also, you can plan death, especially if you're seeking it. You can't plan life or make it last longer that it should, but you can plan when it ends.

As someone who has watched two people die in a freak car accident that no one planned...
How does one go about planning death without it being called suicide? Do you live more dangerously trying to catch hiv, Ebola, other dangerous diseases, start new drug habits or accidentally over dose on medications to cause future organ failure?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff