Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am good friends with this girl at my school. Also, it turns out that I ended up liking her. My friends have tryed to help get us together, but nothing seemed to help. I lost patience and just asked her out via note during class. At the sight of this note, she quickly scribbled a responce and sent it back. When I looked in her direction to grab the note, I noticed that her eyes were watering and she was sniffing a lot. I guess that she was really upset.

Any possible explanation for her crying over this? I've thought over it for a while, and the only logical thing is that she did want to but couldn't because of some sort of personal issue... sweatdrop ... I didn't care much that she said no, it's just that she was crying. I'm just worried for a friend... sad

(view later post for more info)
Probably personal problems relating to some other past relationship, that you reminded her of. GG.
And what did the note say? stare
That's might help, you know.
And you'd have to ask her why she was upset, we're not her, we can't tell you.
she might be having personal probs or might have had a bad experience in a pior relationship and was upset that she was going to have to hurt you like that. best thing to do is ask her but i wouldnt advise pushing on her for an answer if she doesnt want to answer
Well, it was most likely a personal issue. It could have been from a past relationship that she had and now she never wants to love again because of what her partner did. Thinks of you as a great person and she cried because she knows she can't have you. Something like that. Other than that, I would just say it's a bad relationship experience.

It could be anything though. Just leave the issue alone and ask if she wants to talk about it. If she doesn't, then don't do anything.

My opinion.
ButterBalls
Well, it was most likely a personal issue. It could have been from a past relationship that she had and now she never wants to love again because of what her partner did. Thinks of you as a great person and she cried because she knows she can't have you. Something like that. Other than that, I would just say it's a bad relationship experience.

It could be anything though. Just leave the issue alone and ask if she wants to talk about it. If she doesn't, then don't do anything.

My opinion.

agreed
Unless you're traumatizingly pathetic, I don't see why you would make her cry. *blink* Maybe something else is going on in her life? You triggered a memory? Who knows. Minds work in sneaky ways.
xLaurelx has a point. You can't really help w/out knowing what the note said. Here goes...

ME: I've got a question. Frankly, I'm really nervous about this, but here goes. Say I asked you out. What would you say?
HER: ... I'm sorry but - I couldn't... I - *sigh* ... Why are you asking me this?

She has already started crying

ME: Just wondering... I just... Well, I'm sure you can figure it out...
HER: ... Y-yeah... I'm sorry - I just can't...
ME: It's all right. I really didn't mean for you to get upset about this...
HER: no... it's okay... I get upset easily - I'm sorry if I hurt you
ME: Don't worry. You didn't upset me.
HER: okay - good
ME: Like I've told you before, I can hide my emotion. And I'm the one that should be saying sorry. I got you upset...
HER: ...no...it's o-okay... I told you
ME: I know... But still... If I kept that question to myself, you wouldn't be upset... I didn't want you upset...
HER: no... I-I'm fine...

There you go.

(Yet another update on another post o' mine! View page 2 to see it.)

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Just talk to her yourself and do not let her go until you can have an answer to why she was crying. Offer her comfort if she needs it.
Maybe she has a guilty conscience? Hm. Whooo knows. Maybe she just got out of a bad relationship that nobody knew about?
maybe her eyes were jus watery?
I'd just ask her. You gotta have confident and thats all there is to it smile
Good luck
If you are friends and you care for her, why don't you ask?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff