Welcome to Gaia! ::

You are going to use condoms. Always.

I don't want to come on here and see yet another pregnant topic. scream
cinnabun
I was talking to my boyfriend about condoms and he said that he really doesnt like them because you cant feel anything and its like having sex with plastic. Now I'm not going to be an idiot and agree with him and end up having unprotected sex, but I was wondering are they really that bad? I mean do the extra sensitive ones work? And how can I go about telling him that?

I usually am the ones helping out with problems but when it comes to this stuff I really have no clue.. xp

It all really depends. I mean, if you are too young for a baby, then you should totally just tell your boyfriend that you aren't ready for no condoms yet. And then, when he tells you that it feels like having sex with plastic, just say, "That's good enough for me right now." And then that'll be the end of it until you really do want to have a baby. Then you can talk to him about that. biggrin
lube and extra sensative work best
Tell him to wear a condom, or you'll give him a vastectomy with a butter knife.

Questionable Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Laugh all you want but hear me out.

The problem may be the kind of Condom he used. The brand that is. Different condoms fit and feel different from brand to brand. My boyfriend and I enjoy Durrex the most. It's fits more like a glove than a plastic bag which has been my experience with Trojan and Lifestyle.

Ultrathins will give you more sensation with the protecting. Anything ribbed will give you more sensations, studded can give you both sensation as well as warming. Durrex makes a mutual sensation condom that is thin, studded and I believe also ribbed. They also make a her sensation that is ribbed, pretty thin and smells like strawberries wink

Questionable Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
durex* heh got a little crazy with the r's.

Questionable Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
As a mtter of fact. He likes it to feel natural...

http://www.durex.com/uk/products/condomselector.asp?p=2

they make 4 different kinds of condoms that are "barely" there.
Tell him that if he doesn't use one, he won't be getting any. But theyre really thin, so it isn't supposed to impede feeling much.. but I wouldn't really know, I'm still a virgin.

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
For the love of Bob, please use condoms. Pregnancy can happen with condoms, and can surely happen without.

And yes, guys generally don't like condoms, but my boyfriend has come to like the Durex extra sensitive/natural feeling ones. They're super sensitive and work really well. So don't let him knock you up, when there's no need to. neutral
cinnabun
I was talking to my boyfriend about condoms and he said that he really doesnt like them because you cant feel anything and its like having sex with plastic. Now I'm not going to be an idiot and agree with him and end up having unprotected sex, but I was wondering are they really that bad? I mean do the extra sensitive ones work? And how can I go about telling him that?

I usually am the ones helping out with problems but when it comes to this stuff I really have no clue.. xp

personally me and my boyfriend dont use them but hes only been with me and ive only been with him we've been going out for a year and a half so if that makes any difference but if you dont use them at least be on the pill or the needle or sumthing and both of you should get tested for diseases first if youve been active before with other people
Thanks to all the suggestions and comments plus the website. I sort of just wanted to know all the options and stuff just in case I do get to that point. sweatdrop
Condoms definitely, because you don't know who your bf had sex with before. When you have sex with your bf, you're having sex with everyone that had sex with your bf, and there's a chance that you could get a STD. So, tell him that he doesn't wear one, no sex.
Condoms come in different styles just so that it doesn't just feel like having sex with plastic. There are the ultra sensative; her pleasure; shared pleasure etc.
Avanti condoms by durex are good in the sensation department. heart
condoms cant really prevent STDs u know, the molecules of the viruses are much smaller than those of the condom, so it just goes right through it 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff