Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wind-Up Puppet
Inamatus Requiem
Kinny Fear
User Image

get over it. i'm a fattie; we cuddle better, we make better food, we try extra hard in bed. speaking as a fat woman, p***y's p***y. as for men, a d**k is a d**k, even if he can't see it.

You're not fat nobody is fat just ignorant people percive them as fat.

@ OP b**ch watch shallow hal and get over it.
I'd rather be the shallow b***h...instead of lie to him.

You make me sick.
that sounds like a very lovely friendship

Party Member

Inamatus Requiem
you'll outlive me my dear I am not of the body type you think maybe at one time yes but not now.
User Image

only if i lose 80 lbs, and lead a fit lifestyle. like i said above, evolution is working against me. but in the meantime, i don't need lies, i don't need false compliments. they only encourage denial.
remember, you're not in charge of anyone's body BUT YOUR OWN. don't presume.

Party Member

Inamatus Requiem
You make me sick.
User Image

that's okay, you make us sick

Kinny Fear
Inamatus Requiem
You make me sick.
User Image

that's okay, you make us sick

So my weight disgusts you so you're weightest.

Party Member

Inamatus Requiem
User Image

read my words: being fat is a fact. if you think it's disgusting, i believe my words were "get over it". you presume and presume, when you need to think.
if you're fat, either do something about it or come to terms with it. your body is beautiful no matter how big or small it is. it's your personality we find repulsive in this case.

Kinny Fear
Inamatus Requiem
User Image

read my words: being fat is a fact. if you think it's disgusting, i believe my words were "get over it". you presume and presume, when you need to think.
if you're fat, either do something about it or come to terms with it. your body is beautiful no matter how big or small it is. it's your personality we find repulsive in this case.

Oh I get it you assume me thin?
Sweetheart I've been bullied for 90% of my life because I am not thin, because I don't fit in with normal conventional people.

Party Member

Inamatus Requiem
Sweetheart I've been bullied for 90% of my life because I am not thin, because I don't fit in with normal conventional people.
User Image

emotion_facepalm you don't read, do you. you just PRESUME AGAIN AND AGAIN. i never said you were thin, i never ever judged your body type.
i dooooon't caaaare what you look like. i don't give a ******** what you think of MY body either.
just get over yourself sweetheart rolleyes

Kinny Fear
Inamatus Requiem
User Image

emotion_facepalm you don't read, do you. you just PRESUME AGAIN AND AGAIN. i never said you were thin, i never ever judged your body type.
i dooooon't caaaare what you look like. i don't give a ******** what you think of MY body either.
just get over yourself sweetheart rolleyes

You're fun!

Trash Gaian

Inamatus Requiem
Wind-Up Puppet
Inamatus Requiem
Kinny Fear
User Image

get over it. i'm a fattie; we cuddle better, we make better food, we try extra hard in bed. speaking as a fat woman, p***y's p***y. as for men, a d**k is a d**k, even if he can't see it.

You make me sick.
I can safely assume you're obese and hate girls like me who aren't into it.

Party Member

Inamatus Requiem
You're fun!
User Image

back atcha! i'm really cheered up by all this bickering xd

Wind-Up Puppet
Inamatus Requiem
Wind-Up Puppet
Inamatus Requiem
Kinny Fear
User Image

You make me sick.
I can safely assume you're obese and hate girls like me who aren't into it.

I'm not obese I am just not super thin,
Kinny Fear
Inamatus Requiem
You're fun!
User Image

back atcha! i'm really cheered up by all this bickering xd

just glad I can help someone be happier.

Bashful Bookworm

He shouldn't be expecting anything from you.
You don't want sex, don't have sex.

Honestly, I would never date anyone I wasn't physically attracted to.
If I don't even want to look at you why do you think the relationship would work?

You don't have to date him. If he's got a wonderful personality you can peruse a friendship with him.
Omg no, I usually don't come on here to post things, but like, these people are terrible. (Actually, just the guy. )
But anyways.
Physical attraction is, regardless of what people say, a major factor in having a healthy relationship. It just is.
You can't really help what you like, and you can't quite change it. Accept it and find someone with the personality and physical features you enjoy and I GUARANTEE you'll have an easier time being in a relationship and find yourself so much more in love.
He knows it's a problem, you know it's a problem, you can't help what you like, you're human. Don't get guilty over this, it's just human nature.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff