xMiyuna's Waifu

Beloved Protagonist

12,700 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
MistressEnvy
x Drakaina
I think painting is also a brilliant suggestion from above. If you are worried that you are depressed I recommend speaking to your doctor. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, have you been recommended any bereavement counselling? do you know if your doctor might be able to refer you to get support about the miscarriage?

I could really use some new paint, canvas brushes. Painting is very therapeutic for me. I know that I'm depressed, have been for years. It's only gotten worse i the past eight months. I don't really like counseling because they just try to put me on drugs...I haven't talked tomy doctor since my last miscarriage in September. My son wasn't a miscarriage he was stillborn.

I'm sorry for the late response I've only just saw this in my news feed that you'd replied. There are therapists out there who will want you to stay away from using medication. I think its just the case of finding the right support with those who hold the same values and beliefs as yourself. Maybe your doctor knows of a support group for those who have had still births? or experienced loss as parent? I'd recommend continuing with painting it can be a great way to fuse all your anger, sadness or any emotion in a less aggressive way.

Irregular Gatekeeper

22,965 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
Would commemorating their existence help with moving on? When your stillborn entered this world and you can't help but think about the date for the future years like an anniversary, you can wear a ribbon/string/jewelry on your pinky as to remember and also be your outlet to grieve about your little one. A blue ribbon represents miscarriage but can also mean a loss of a child. Another possible heads up if you find yourself confused about your pain in the future is, for some, the pain of losing someone born into the world, it doesn't get better after said period of time (like the first year). It hurts more and then gets better because your body and memory is processing the pain as well as stretching out the pain in doses so it won't be too overwhelming.

You can buy a jewelry in memory of your little one to carry around your neck. Perhaps their birthstone, a saying "Angel Baby", a pedant with engravings of the birth date, etc. Have a keepsake box for your little one's ultrasounds and hospital paperwork, small baby shower trinkets for when you miss you little one. It'll help with dwelling less with constant reminders of your loss.

Try also looking up articles and local support groups death of their living child as they will be more likely to correlate your feelings and subside your feelings by listening to their pain that you would consider more painful than your own.

Of course you can still do the other things that others above mentioned, but I don't need to repeat them.

I hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces