Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grey Raven
okay half way through the story i stopped so whatever....

you make your OWN ******** group of friends, forget joining other people, you convert people to YOUR side, don't be a follower and stick it to the man, also don't talk trash about people, it shows JUSt how loyal you are
Only problem is if I start my own group no one will join...

And I dont talk trash about people...anymore...
*vomits all over the thread* My head won't stop spinning! Just give out the first names already and stop labeling A and B! Say Alpha and Beta or something, but good lord!

I go with what foomonster said, though.
Vergessener Held
*vomits all over the thread* My head won't stop spinning! Just give out the first names already and stop labeling A and B! Say Alpha and Beta or something, but good lord!

I go with what foomonster said, though.
Aww...it cant be that confusing.

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I find it sad that people can kick you 'out' of 'groups' gonk

I didn't actually know people had little "groups" that you could "join" or be "kicked out" of.

Unless of course you're talking about a gang. Which you aren't.

Just be friends with who you WANT to be friends with. Don't be friends with people that don't like you (or you don't like them), just because you want to be part of a group.

Try meeting new people. These people sound like asses if they try to 'kick you out' of their little 'groups'.

Person G pretty much sounds like a b***h, so don't associate with her anymore. Group A sounds like a bunch of snobs. Group B sounds like a bunch of idiots/stoners. You were 'initiated' in when you ate a Pringle? For christ's sake, they must be on something.

Find nice people to hang out with that like you for who you are, and not just because you're in their 'group'.
Well it sounds to me like you were making at least some progress with the people you were playing around on the computers with. You don't have to expect that a friendship will occur in one day and you shouldn't assume that. Friendships need time to develop. But that is a good start. Don't fear going to school...just keep going and be yourself and make friends that way. It might take some time but it'll be worth it.
Jelloish
I find it sad that people can kick you 'out' of 'groups' gonk

I didn't actually know people had little "groups" that you could "join" or be "kicked out" of.

Unless of course you're talking about a gang. Which you aren't.

Just be friends with who you WANT to be friends with. Don't be friends with people that don't like you (or you don't like them), just because you want to be part of a group.

Try meeting new people. These people sound like asses if they try to 'kick you out' of their little 'groups'.

Person G pretty much sounds like a b***h, so don't associate with her anymore. Group A sounds like a bunch of snobs. Group B sounds like a bunch of idiots/stoners. You were 'initiated' in when you ate a Pringle? For christ's sake, they must be on something.

Find nice people to hang out with that like you for who you are, and not just because you're in their 'group'.
Yeah, I know to be friends with who I want, like, I used to be friends with some people from group A, and some from group B. And all the other people at my school are either boring as hell or complete jerks, but maybe theres someone else thats not like that, or maybe I should join a youth group or something, but joining a youth group wont get me any friends at school. sweatdrop And...I like SOME people from group B, some of them are kinda nice and, they sometimes act like theyre stoned, but thats all in good fun. Anyway, I've decided to go back to the beginning and start all over agains, so right now I have no friends. sweatdrop
MoroMaru
Well it sounds to me like you were making at least some progress with the people you were playing around on the computers with. You don't have to expect that a friendship will occur in one day and you shouldn't assume that. Friendships need time to develop. But that is a good start. Don't fear going to school...just keep going and be yourself and make friends that way. It might take some time but it'll be worth it.
Yeah...but I fear it because tommorow group A will be back, and I dunno what theyre gonna do. I also fear it because I'm thinking about hanging out with group B tommorrow (just to play basketball and sit with at math and stuff) but some of group B has snobs in it so I fear that they wont let me...
foomonster
MoroMaru
Yeah...but I fear it because tommorow group A will be back, and I dunno what theyre gonna do. I also fear it because I'm thinking about hanging out with group B tommorrow (just to play basketball and sit with at math and stuff) but some of group B has snobs in it so I fear that they wont let me...

Just take each day as it comes. You'll have some good and some bad but, hey, so do the rest of us.
I'm back from the next day...I should go update my second post now. domokun
Okay I've updated the second post O.o Could someone whos read my first posts read that part and comment on it?
I'm an outcast by my OWN choice... yah I know thats odd.
You should do what I did a while ago... I formed my OWN group, we are the former outcasts now we are our own group... no longer outcasts. If there are "outcasts" at your school get to know some of them...
I've been in tons of groups. I don't fit in any though. I still hangout in all of them but I perfer being an outcast. I hate most of the people I know and it's gonna stay that way. =/
Camouri Kishuna
You should do what I did a while ago... I formed my OWN group, we are the former outcasts now we are our own group... no longer outcasts. If there are "outcasts" at your school get to know some of them...
All the outcasts at my school are either boring as hell or bitches. :S
craftypenguin
I've been in tons of groups. I don't fit in any though. I still hangout in all of them but I perfer being an outcast. I hate most of the people I know and it's gonna stay that way. =/
Uhh, that doesnt really sound like its gonna help my problem...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff